• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Journey to the Unknown Lands (T) OOC Revamped

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Alright back from school, gonna post the opening post, I'm going out of town this weekend and might not have as much access but if I get the chance to post it'll be from my tablet.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    I've got the Ice character written out, Right now I'm designing a CSS Format for posting. Once I can get past a little issue I'm having, I'll have it posted up here.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Here we go. Let's try for round two.

Name: Vance
    Kingdom: Electric
    Gijinka: Manectric
    Ability: Lightningrod

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Vance is rather tall, standing at 6'4. Although thin, he has a moderate amount of physical strength.

Personality: (1-2 paragraphs)

History: (1-3 Paragraphs)

Moves: Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Overheat, Thunder

Other: Vance has a curious love for flowers.

Password: Poker Face

Years
    I just have to finish the history. Also, I wanted to post what I have done since Word is being like, bipolar.

Name: Amelie
    Kingdom: Normal
    Gijinka: Skitty
    Ability: Normalize
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Amelie is a very bubbly young girl. She's very friendly and very easily excited, and even more easily impressed. She's very easily distracted. She's very innocent and naïve about the world, having never being taught any better by her parents. Amelie trusts anyone and anybody that she happens to meet. She can be easily manipulated and can be tricked into doing anything that anybody asks her to do, which gets her in trouble most of the time. However, she almost always manages to charm her way out of it. Amelie dislikes anyone who's mean or makes anybody sad and will often stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves. She thinks that everyone deserves a friend and will try to become friends with anyone that she notices is alone.

History:
    Moves: (four moves only can be learned at any level, egg moves and TM Moves are allowed as well) Sing, Attract, Double Slap, Heal Bell
    Other:
    Password:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Whoo, got a post going :3 What do you guys think? Hope it wasn't a little too... uh, grim :P

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
    Got my first post up peeps. I felt as though it was perhaps a bit long winded, but I suppose it was descriptive enough at the same time. I don't really know what to make of it tbh. :L

I always have trouble with first posts but ah well, it's done and dusted now. :)

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    I don't really know what to think of my first post, but it gets the job done I hope...

Hopefully, we can all meet up and start interacting soon.

Avadon14

Little Pocket Monster
    Years
    I was wondering if it was at all possible to reserve Bug-Type
    (I hope it's not to late to join the challenge! I'll work on my su After school tomorrow!

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years

Name

Seth

Male

Kingdom:

Ground

Gijinka

:t330: Flygon

Ability

Levitate

Appearance

Journey to the Unknown Lands (T) OOC Revamped

Didn't make this, but luckily it's pretty accurate.

Personality

Coming soon.

History

Coming soon.

Moves

Dig, Dragon Tail, Fly, Earthquake

Other

N/A

Password

Do What U Want

Back