• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen July 26 Pokémon Sunday episode

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Haha I completely forgot about it. I tuned in at the last few minutes to watch them playing the pokethlon together. I did see the next weeks' preview with a question mark on the pokewalker, wonder what thats about (probably something dissapointing)...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Seems like they showed footage from the Pokedex and the Pokegear. (I couldn't see well because Keyhole TV's servers were full)

I heard the new Pokemon Center theme, It sounds really nice and jazzy.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    giancarlo, your video promotions are starting to get really annoying. Will you please start following the rules better?
    You mean the intro, or the rate five stars if you like -! part? Both are annoying, but the five star thing abuses the five star rating system.

Was waiting for that merge, lol.

Also, there are no rules for video intro's if thats what you are getting at.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    You mean the intro, or the rate five stars if you like -! part? Both are annoying, but the five star thing abuses the five star rating system.

Was waiting for that merge, lol.

Also, there are no rules for video intro's if thats what you are getting at.

Sorry, earlier on he made a seperate thread even though this one already existed and I guess it got merged here.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Thread was merged - idk why a 2nd one had to be made when this was already around the top of the section. =/

Shall be editting in the high-quality versions of the video to the first post in a moment or two.

Years
  • I hear the Professor Oak talk show theme on the POKEGEAR! :D That's so cool! I'm happy they kept the rhythm. The gym theme sounds very nice as well. All three of those gyms look very nice. Also, we got to see a silhouette of the girl's sprite! Yes! The mini games look fun. I'm looking forward to the snowball fight. XD The Pokegear and the Pokedex are very nice.

Thanks for all the videos. XD

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ...I've already added in a youtube video version in the first post as well, you know. Which still seems to be of higher quality and all, so that''s kinda pointless. =/

Anyways, some interesting stuff there... one can just see what appears to be switches or levers in Bugsy's gym (possibly changing what way the spider goes), Hoothoot can appear in the morning on a few areas (maybe another case of sleeping Pokemon that could appear at night/in Headbutt trees from before in GSC?), route to Kanto is reflected in the Pokedex's map, Oak's radio show returns with its music, so yay for that nostalgia, and there's some more on the snowball fighting game as well as another minigame which reminded me of a mini-version of TWEWY's minigame), for instance.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    That was awesome! The Mini games look like a lot of fun! I can't wait to race ^_^
    And I love the new pokedex in action. It is a lot better than previous ones.
    The Pokegear is also so cool!

I was just sitting here looking at the Show Hosts with envy because they were actually playing the game -.- :'(

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • :( still no kanto....
    well pokegear was looking spiffy (ahh the music was soothing lol)
    the gyms are looking so awesome in 3-D
    it seems the races and stuff are looking quite enjoyable instead of pointless
    and the pokedex is just a great improvement! every other pokedex makes me feel like im in a dark classroom but this one just amazes me

ahh i just cant wait any longer i have to play this game! *hops in time machine with DS*

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Kanto has been in the maps.

Anyway, I was looking at the map specifically. As someone had pointed out on another thread, the path to Kanto is not there in some map pictures, but I indeed did notice the path to Kanto in one of the maps. Therefore, as said in the other thread, Kanto might have to unlock itself when you beat Clair.

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • I understand your sadness but I think they are keeping Kanto as a ""Surprise"" when the game comes out.

i hope so. i dont wanna beat the johto league then have to go to professor elm's lab and hear him say well thats all see ya when i see ya lol

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    i hope so. i dont wanna beat the johto league then have to go to professor elm's lab and hear him say well thats all see ya when i see ya lol
    Kanto has been in the maps.

Anyway, I was looking at the map specifically. As someone had pointed out on another thread, the path to Kanto is not there in some map pictures, but I indeed did notice the path to Kanto in one of the maps. Therefore, as said in the other thread, Kanto might have to unlock itself when you beat Clair.
    Funny how that works out, eh? I'm sorry, but the maps can be useful to look at.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • The snowball game looks so crappy.... but the rest seemed pretty cool. Although I could really only see myself doing the hurdles. Let's remember what pokemon really is... This might have gone a little too far idk it's just my opinion.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow. I noticed that the morning noon night thing is back so for those of you who still doubt it can finally shut up stop complaining. And the dex is spiffy when it comes to simplicity. All the music is lovely. The PC was great and the grandness of oak's talk show was stunning. The pokethon I love it. Cannot wait to play that part.

Back