• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • I thought the first was a Jynx's evolution though lol!

And ah, nice thinking for the Bronzor part, I wasn't expecting it.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016

One of four people. Tyranitar is my least-favourite Dragon. -.- Hence why I'm hoping Ononokusu is a Dragon, because he looks awesome. =]

Tyranitar's Rock/Dark... If you mean he's your least-favourite pseudo-legendary, then fair enough.

I love Ononokusu though. Really looking forward to having him in my team, regardless of his type. I can't wait to see the whole new Pokedex!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dunno, she does have a purple face and looks like a psychic type... could be.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I'd love the first one if we didn't already have female Mr. Mimes. Mind you, we also had male Gardevoirs, and they still managed Gallade...I'm likin' it.

As for the Sarcophagus/Bronzor connection...no! I want Sarky to have his own line, but damnit, that symbol is similar. ;~;

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Tyranitar's Rock/Dark... If you mean he's your least-favourite pseudo-legendary, then fair enough.

I love Ononokusu though. Really looking forward to having him in my team, regardless of his type. I can't wait to see the whole new Pokedex!!

Actually, I think I'm just a bit special an idiot. lmao. This is the third time I've forgotten that Tyranitar isn't a Dragon-type. ;~; *goes back to edit original post*

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • We don't even know what 3 of the Pokemon look like from the front, we only see their backs, so maybe the next CoroCoro will show their fronts.....

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • The first one? Doubt it. The colour scheme is the same I'll give you, but it doesn't really give off the clowny vibe. I'l wait it out, I suppose there's a chance that it could be a Dark evolution for it.

The second one? Holy hell's bells, that's pretty much certain. The marking almost gives it away, and they use the same, if not a very similar blue. And the names are similar and everything (not that I'm a Japanese expert). Gengarking is a genius. I'll happily believe this until it's debunked.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    not even close, thats one symbol that makes them the same, does Electabuzz evolve into Raikou because they both are yelllow with black stripes?
    Obviously there is no connection. Sheesh.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • does Electabuzz evolve into Raikou because they both are yelllow with black stripes?
    Could you have possibly thought up a vaguer connection? Those are just colours, and the stripes thing is a coincidence because it's not exactly a very specific detail. That logo is almost EXACTLY the same, the newer one being a bit thicker. That's like seeing the Apple logo on a Mac and an iPod, and then saying "Well, that's just one logo. No way are they made by the same company, not a chance!" It may not be set in stone, but it's pretty likely that they are related in some way, even if it isn't through evolution.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I would perfectly fine with the first one. I'm actually sorta liking the idea.

But the wsecond one?
    You have a pretty good point, but I don't know.

Flying Disk Thing into Sarcophagus?
    Stranger things have happend, though.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Dohmirror: bronze and mirror
    Dohtakun: bronze and ding-dong
    Desukaan: death and coffin

The emblem is a bit different and a common shape. Completely different colours. Completely unrelated designs. And Desukaan is obviously going to be Ghost, so it will be a different type too.

Just a coincidence.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
  • I remember my just somthing, this are pokedex entrys from bronzong:

One caused a news sensation when it was dug up at a construction site after a 2000-year sleep.

And this are pokedex entrys from bronzor:

Implements shaped like it were discovered in ancient tombs. It is unknown if they are related.
    Ancient people believed that the pattern on Bronzor's back contained a mysterious power.

Just like you can read, are this points that have a connection with that sarcophagus. Ok, there is something like a ghost inside that sarcophagus, but read than this:

X-ray photos were taken to check its body structure. Nothing appeared, however.

If they don't found a body structure, there can be a sort of ghost "inside" bronzor, so that gives more the idea that the sarcophagus can be connected to bronzor!!!

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • Wasn't expecting new Pokémon to show up now. Anyway, a gothic lolita Pokémon? Interesting. Wonder what Type(s) it'll have.

The green gooey thing is making me think an alien from space.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • We now already have 3 or 4 reasons for Bronzor & Bronzong to be related to GhostPharoah. I've thought of one.

Something else I noticed is that the lighter blue on Bronzor is the same colour palette as the blue on GhostPharoah.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • BRONZOR
    BRONZONG
    BRONZOFFIN

All this Bronz- thing is getting old and annoying.
    Ithought Bronzor/ong had something to do with the Distortion World (since they dwell the ENTIRITY of Mt. Corornet) and a coffin evolution would ruin the underpowered metal thingys.
    ME NO WANT BRONZ- ALTERNATE EVO ! :( Like said, evolutions ruin certain Pokemon. : Ex. : Did Lickitung need Lickylicky ? I don't think it's more popular now, if you get my example...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • None of these new Pokémon really click for me. :/

They aren't simplified enough, maybe, but I look at them and the only reason I know they are Pokémon is because the surrounding image is reminiscent of other Pokémon games (ie, battle scene, etc.) This makes me a little sad. I actually liked a fair few of the ones released in the last batch but none of these are piquing my interest.

Maybe it's just because computer-animated sprites are hideous and jaggy. They might look better with official art. I'll wait and see.

Back