• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    i would like Mr. Sarccy to have it's own Evolution line...
    Spiritomb seems powerful enough to me with the Dark/Ghost type and no weakness... blah blah
    Maybe it's Prevo will be somthing like a Scarab!... or even better!!... A SCARAB POKEMON with it's own Evo line >w<
    i would love them so much... but yeah =P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    i would like Mr. Sarccy to have it's own Evolution line...
    Spiritomb seems powerful enough to me with the Dark/Ghost type and no weakness... blah blah
    Maybe it's Prevo will be somthing like a Scarab!... or even better!!... A SCARAB POKEMON with it's own Evo line >w<
    i would love them so much... but yeah =P
    Maybe :), though the scarab seems like a Steel/bug type pokemon while our Egyptian coffin looks more like a rock/ghost...maybe if the coffin turns out to be Steel/ghost it might happen :)

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

The connection that you can see direct is the "logo" on backside of this 3 pokemon. Also the 5 Blue/Green points on the new pokemon (Desukan) can be linked to the "balls" on Bronzor. And if you see the Japanes name's of this 3, you must be realy sure that they have a connection:

Domira (Bronzor)
    Dotankun (Bronzong)
    Desukan (The new one)

Eh, the symbols are similar and they are both ancient Pokemon but I don't think they are of the same evolutionary line. They look far too different and the Sarcophagus will most likely be a ghost type. They may have a related history but I doubt the evolutionary lines will cross.
    I suppose we will find out soon enough.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    I don't see much resemblance between Bronzong and the coffin Poke (which reminds me of Pharaohman.exe of Megaman) I'll admit I was pretty shocked by these designs at first, mainly because of their color schemes. (Those 4 vastly different Pokemon looked like a jumbled mess at first glance) But some of them, like the axe dragon, are pretty cool.

In this image....

[June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

The first thing I noticed was that the middle one looks a lot like Nosepass mixed with Metagross, but seeing as there's no prominent nose I don't think it's a Nosepass split evo (Actually, doesn't Nosey evolve in Mt. Coronet? This could be an evolution from Isshu)

The one on the right looks like it could be a Banette evo, Dusknoir's counterpart. No comment on the green thing.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Seriously I aren't going to not buy it just because of some Pokemon that have not grown on me as yet.

Remember the release of the starters? Or the dragon duos?
    Everyone goes: "Oh freaking ugly Digimons alike Pokemons!"
    And don't a lot of people get used to them as they grow on you?

So, don't judge even before everything is released altogether.

And lastly, if you detest, then don't buy, no one is forcing you to.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I think Desukan might indeed me conencted to Bronzor and Bronzong, but Spiritomb seems more likely.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    i can see Mr. Sarccy and Bronzong being related...
    not Evolutionary though
    more like cousins or something like they came from the same Ancestry or something
    kinda like Growlite to Arcanine and Vulpix to Ninetales a little...
    but Bronzong and Bronzor are designed upon Mirrors and if it did evolve from Bronzong
    i'd end up hating it because Bronzong always took so much to defeat because of his only weakness being fire
    and seeing how i almost never had a Fire type on my team... Bronzong was put on my Hate list... FAST
    Bronzor was a Steel Psychic this looks more Ghost so Related yeah maybe..
    evolutionary wise... i'm 99.9% doubtful... but you never know =P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm not going to lie, they look pretty weird. Although, the mole one catches my interest.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    How does Bronzong look like a Ghost Type?

It definately looks Steel/Psychic, way more than Metagross :P.

But Desukan will rock no matter what it evolves from!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    All this Bronz- thing is getting old and annoying.
    Ithought Bronzor/ong had something to do with the Distortion World (since they dwell the ENTIRITY of Mt. Corornet) and a coffin evolution would ruin the underpowered metal thingys.
    ME NO WANT BRONZ- ALTERNATE EVO ! :( Like said, evolutions ruin certain Pokemon. : Ex. : Did Lickitung need Lickylicky ? I don't think it's more popular now, if you get my example...

if marowak evolves into something with spikes on its skull and dual weilding 2 bones, i'll accept it. but if they make into something that has a bone on its crotch i'll.....

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    How does Bronzong look like a Ghost Type?

It definately looks Steel/Psychic, way more than Metagross :P.

But Desukan will rock no matter what it evolves from!

oops! i guess i should have put a comma
    i meant to say, Bronzor is a Steel Psychic type,
    and This New One looks more Ghost =P
    yeah i guess your right xDD

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    if marowak evolves into something with spikes on its skull and dual weilding 2 bones, i'll accept it. but if they make into something that has a bone on its crotch i'll.....

If it evolved like that, I'd have a good laugh watching the censors trying to explain why, exactly, the European and American versions have to have one Pokémon less than Japan. 'Cause we all know that would go down swell there¹. XD

¹ Not racist: just comparing how dumb censors can be sometimes. Like the episode of the anime where a gun was Photoshopp'd out...for an American audience. hoi doi.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Hey I just read the new moves list on Serebii and it has a move called Shell Blade it sounds like Majimaru's version of Treeco's family's Leaf blade so what will be the signature moves of Tsutaja and Pokabu???

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012

Okay. I just mentioned in one topic that the new Pokemon's "badass" looks didn't matter to me.
    But now I'm having... somewhat... different thoughts.

I hope they come out with more CUTE, less-badass-looking Pokemon. ._.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    i just noticed something!
    that one Rock/Gem looks like a Sableye Evolution!
    if you compare them together =)
    if it was said by a previous person then oh well
    i'll bet ya that the Unnamed Pokemon the one in the Middle is an Evolution of Sableye
    Jaiyke Says Yes!

Edit: the only thing that i can think of that it WON'T be a Sableye Evo... are the Eyes XDD they're the only things not "Gem'd Out" =D

Lolfish

One step below magikarp :D
    Years
    Great god now triple battles. :(
    Now we're gonna' see alot of noobs with Reshiram, Zekrom, and the third pokemon that will go with those legendaries. (Sort of like Groundon, Kyogre and teh third, Rayquaza)

If this pattern continues, we're gonna' have quadruple battles in the 7th generation. Ugh.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I like all of these Pokemon! There really cool to me, especially the mole and the tarantula. And that unnamed green thing, even though it reminds me of Gligar.

Back