• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen June CoroCoro

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I actually really like the name Calem. That coupled with the customization abilities means that I will actually play as the male character (seeing as if it was just a stereotypical French name like Xavier it would have put me off a bit). I also like Serena as well. Much better than Hilbert and Hilda were for sure.

Also, Litleo is adorable and has a guaranteed spot on my team. I don't even care how good it is, it's too cute.

The OP is wrong. Serena and Calem aren't the names of the protagonists. Xavier seems to be the name of the male protagonist. Just go to the official website: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/characters/.

Back