• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    hah...hahah....MUWAHAHAHAHAHAA!! XD Don't know what that was about, don't ask..>.O But I've been staying up all night and just sleeping at random times during the day. =3

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I didn't sleep for a couple days either. It was crazy. I.Could.Not.Function. LOL. It's really hard for me to know what's going on and to react to it when I'm half-asleep. I consider this a weakness. I'm still up and it's 4:13am and my Dad should be waking up not too long from now to go to work.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Being nocturnal certainly has its advantages. I'm not a huge morning person anyway, and I've done my fair share of all-nighters over the years. That and with being somewhat insomniac, means lack of sleep is often an issue, but it's one I'm used to now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    It sounds like everyone has strange sleeping patterns n.n I like sleep too much! z_z I wouldn't miss that much of it. I love being curled up warm in bed n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    YoMama said:
    Lol. What would we do without sleep?

I'm also getting a Temper-Pedic bed in about a week. I'll be sleeping like a log. :)

Without sleep. Well we'd..umm.. die eventually without sleep @_@ But luckily I don't think anyone here seems to miss it. Just have it at different times of the day. Ooo YoMama! That sounds so nice! You really are very lucky! I heard those beds are really expensive O.o

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Raiyna said:
    Vulpix-san!! You DREW your avatar!?!? -dies- O O;;; OMFGWTFBBQ, I WANNA SEE MORE....

EDIT: She left...; ; Oh well.
    *Poke* Stay on topic, Shannon.

You people need to sleep more. XD

I go to sleep at about 1 and wake up at 7 or 8. I can't sleep past 9! O_O

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I've been out for weeks. And it doesn't matter if I'm in school or not, I don't get up before 8 or 9. XD
    You're lucky.

During school days I wake up at 5:45 AM. It's torture. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back