• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Haji said:
    Holy Crap. D:

I rebember you.

Coke Fan club. That was fun.XD

Yeah I've been gone for a while. Got Xbox Live and it took off from there lol.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of sleep. I stay up late and wake up early. I just got back from a week at the beach and I was out on the boardwalk until 6am, and awake at 10am. Heh...my friends would have slept right through out checkout time if it weren't for me. o.O

And hi to anyone that noticed I was gone for a week. I certainly missed everyone here. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    megafuz said:
    I'm not a big fan of sleep. I stay up late and wake up early. I just got back from a week at the beach and I was out on the boardwalk until 6am, and awake at 10am. Heh...my friends would have slept right through out checkout time if it weren't for me. o.O

And hi to anyone that noticed I was gone for a week. I certainly missed everyone here. XD

Fuzzy! (That's right, I'll call you that)

You were gone for a week? Wow, the time flied by so fast. xD

Aw, you missed my birthday. xD ... Welcome back nontheless.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I'm sort of a fan of sleep. I mean I'd rather be up and doing things, but sleep is enjoyable cause I get rest lol. I don't get much of that..

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ugh, I think I'm worse when I sleep.

Stay up until 2:00a.m., go to bed, stay up for 3 more hours trying to get to sleep, then, wake up at 8:30a.m.

I'm an insomniac, and I have A.D.H.D. So...yeah, bad combo.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    G-Man (The_Pokemon_Hossier) said:
    Ugh, I think I'm worse when I sleep.

Stay up until 2:00a.m., go to bed, stay up for 3 more hours trying to get to sleep, then, wake up at 8:30a.m.

I'm an insomniac, and I have A.D.H.D. So...yeah, bad combo.

Whoa, and I thought I get bad sleeps.

I'm deeply in love with my super sexy friend, Emma. ¬¬

G-Man dared me to say it. xD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    I've had Xbox Live for a long time, but never hooked it up. XD

I'm getting confused from the theme switch, now. XD
    So am I. I keep thinking I'm using your account, as when I post, your banner and avatar show up. XD
    megafuz said:

I missed you, we usually have a tiny chat, but we haven't this week. XD
    megafuz said:
    Aw shucks. Happy belated birthday. o.O

Today's my 1-Year PC Anniversary. XD
    Congrats on being here a year. ^^ I've still got another 6 months before I hit a year.
    Arcanine said:
    Dares.... Someone needs to go and start the dare thread up. Someone talk to Shiney, he knows how to make them. XD
    I don't know him. Why don't you make the thread? You've seen the old one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back