• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    ____ said:
    on the border the black 1 pixal line needs to be moved 1 pixel to the left..then cropped xD .. on the avatar
    you are on a laptop? *envious* i still have a lot of saving before i can get one D:
    I can't see where you mean?
    On the avatar?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i need a laptop for all my graphics stuff.. cuz my pc is starting to slow down due to lack of space D:
    i gots an extra hard-drive but.. i wanna not be kicked of by my bro when he wants to play the 360

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    ____ said:
    i need a laptop for all my graphics stuff.. cuz my pc is starting to slow down due to lack of space D:
    i gots an extra hard-drive but.. i wanna not be kicked of by my bro when he wants to play the 360
    You could always put them on floppy disks.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I'd prefer to use a PC. My laptop hated us and decided to die about a month ago after only a year of use. Waste of money. ArKiVe got's a new avatar. ^-^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    drummershuff said:
    You could always put them on floppy disks.
    my stuff is already backed up..but its maily programs that are taking up so much space and mp3s, that and a few pc games xD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    You can see it if you look really close.

I don't actually. I just haven't found anything that I like that I want to keep.
    This is a nice one though. I don't know how long I'll keep it though. Probably a while. XD
    It's only recently I've started to change it alot, I used to keep the same thing for weeks.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Wow thats some really good work there. The banner at least.

This look cool?

June DCC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back