• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ArKiVe said:
    Wow thats some really good work there. The banner at least.

This look cool?

June DCC

Yeah, but it looks a little too simple. Even the backround. Though, I like the font you used for your name.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    Roy, you make banners too?

I didn't know. Did you remind Top Legend btw? I want my banner now. :\ Maybe I should try asking someone else. She appears to be too busy these days.

Yeah, but I barely make them anymore. =/

No, I didn't. xD ... Oh? You're not patient at all in my point of view. Many times, I sometimes had to wait more than 3 weeks for my requests. 3 WEEKS. I mean, it doesn't even take a whole day to finish a request. ¬¬

Do whatever you want. But I advise you to wait, she's pretty good in graphics. Or, you can go in Shugotenshi no Bakura's thread, she's good too.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    It's not about how good she is because I know she is excellent. Counting today, I think I've waited for just about three weeks. True Story. But I waited because I know she's good in graphics. If she has an overload of requests than I wouldn't mind taking mine somewhere else even though I did really want one from her.

Hmmm ... I think I'll give her more time. I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about me.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ~Summer Queen~ said:
    Yes your banner needs some new work dont onto it XD
    New stuff...
    I like my banners i make them XD..
    But most of mine are on me at the momment...

That's odd, I don't like to make my own banners anymore. I like other people doing it now, because they have different styles and creativity to their work.

By the way, you spelled awesome wrong on your sig. Unless, you intentionally wanted it to be spelled like that? o.o

Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    That's odd, I don't like to make my own banners anymore. I like other people doing it now, because they have different styles and creativity to their work.

By the way, you spelled awesome wrong on your sig. Unless, you intentionally wanted it to be spelled like that? o.o
    Its ment to be spelled like that XD
    I like having my own sort of language..XD O.o

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah, like how I invision it in my mind people get it wrong almost everytime. Sometimes I think it's just good to do things yourself.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If you want it done right you got to do it yourself. You can't really tell how you really want your banner to look unless you do it yourself.
    I can't say, "Here's a few pics. I want both used, I want a blue, white, black background that's all mixed up, I want my name on it, and I want it ... size" and know it's going to turn out just like how I want it. I can't picture this banner in my mind and get it from a request (not like I picture banners in my mind ahead of time, it just turns out that way).
    June DCC

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Uncle Andy said:
    If you want it done right you got to do it yourself. You can't really tell how you really want your banner to look unless you do it yourself.
    I can't say, "Here's a few pics. I want both used, I want a blue, white, black background that's all mixed up, I want my name on it, and I want it ... size" and know it's going to turn out just like how I want it. I can't picture this banner in my mind and get it from a request (not like I picture banners in my mind ahead of time, it just turns out that way).
    June DCC

There's always a time when I picture my theme in my head a certain way. Although to tell you the truth...I have paint and I suck with paint so my chance of making a good banner how I want it is 0. =< It would be nice having photoshop once I start learning how to do web design...maybe by then my parents can buy it for me. I mean I want photoshop so badly. ;-;

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    PhotoShop isn't all that easy. That's why I use both PSP and PS for my banners. PS for the backgrounds and PSP for the banner making.

It's easy for me. o.o It's just I didnt have any good brushes for the version I had....I mean it WAS a trial version~

I feel like going girly...no idea why though. =/

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I've liked some tomboys before. They are generally pretty cute to me as long as they don't have a man voice like some girls I've met. LOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back