• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I've seen tomboys before but why do they call them tomboys when there girls..?
    Anyway i was one when i was about..9?
    But i didnt wear the clothes anyway well done Bro 1,000 post ^^;

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I thought tomgirls would've been both genders XD
    A tom girl to me is someone who likes sports and acts like a guy more than a girl. Wow I used to be in love with one in third grade LOL. What a stupid kid I was.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    o.o; I don't think so. Though, I don't know if many people have talked about it out of the trillions on this earth. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Tongari said:
    Are there even such things as Tomgirls? o__o

Not true Jolt, if you look at the fake dictionary it says that Tomgirls are men who act like girls, those boys that don't like to do sports and rather like to talk with girls instead of guys. But it's pretty rare to see a tomgirl in school

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Karasuma said:
    Not true Jolt, if you look at the fake dictionary it says that Tomgirls are men who act like girls, those boys that don't like to do sports and rather like to talk with girls instead of guys. But it's pretty rare to see a tomgirl in school
    oh i know a few boys like that but.. they arent you know.. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back