• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Well I have no topic now since its almost midnight here and I feel like taking a shower
    Take a shower then. O_o

I love posting the DCC even if I don't know the topic. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Linoone said:
    I just noticed the little tm symbol there in the title, how did you do that? o.o

I copied and pasted from Microsoft Works spreadsheet, the secret character symbols =[0

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Alt with some random numbers, and let go of alt. XD

¬¬ XD

Stay calm Johnny 2x4, I remember a little Dawg that didn't knew how to post links in sigs and asked me for help, did I ever get mad at you? nope xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Stay calm Johnny 2x4, I remember a little Dawg that didn't knew how to post links in sigs and asked me for help, did I ever get mad at you? nope xD
    Oh my god I so forgot about that! XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Linoone said:
    yay, today I woke up in may and will go to sleep in june, that'd be cool if I actually thought it'd be cool XD

That made no sense whatsoever. o.O My brain hurts now from reading that nonsense.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Linoone said:
    yay, today I woke up in may and will go to sleep in june, that'd be cool if I actually thought it'd be cool XD

When I was small, I thought that when a month changed, some weird wind would pass changing things but thats just a silly imagination xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    megafuz said:
    That made no sense whatsoever. o.O My brain hurts now from reading that nonsense.
    XD At least I'm not the only one who didn't understand it. XD

I finally got my laptop on. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    XD At least I'm not the only one who didn't understand it. XD

I finally got my laptop on. XD

A laptop sounds like a great thing to have, I'm glad to have my computer but when I go to vacations its a drag not being online xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    When I was small, I thought that when a month changed, some weird wind would pass changing things but thats just a silly imagination xD

I thought I felt a breeze. XD

Hey! If it's June 1st, that means only 15 more days until my 1-year Anniversary! XP

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    megafuz said:
    excellent, my mission has just been accomplished XD,, feels weird, all my ther summer vacations had started in mid june, now I have the whole of june and july to rest from school, and I think I'm wasting time if I dont do any fun stuff @.@

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    A laptop sounds like a great thing to have, I'm glad to have my computer but when I go to vacations its a drag not being online xD
    My laptop doesn't have it's own stuff, so it uses this computers. =/

It can't go far. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back