• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    megafuz said:
    I thought I felt a breeze. XD

Hey! If it's June 1st, that means only 15 more days until my 1-year Anniversary! XP

Wow Fuz, your gonna complete a whole year, wonder how that feels xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I have to get a new computer for college here soon. I'm not sure if I want a laptop or not. It would be nice to be able to take it to the library and such, but I feel like a desktop would be able to do more. o.O

Rock Lee said:
    Wow Fuz, your gonna complete a whole year, wonder how that feels xD

I don't know. I'll let you know in two weeks. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    megafuz said:
    I have to get a new computer for college here soon. I'm not sure if I want a laptop or not. It would be nice to be able to take it to the library and such, but I feel like a desktop would be able to do more. o.O
    It would, but in case there's a power outage, you have that. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    You'll know in August. XD

Hm, laptop has about half its battery. XD

I don't even know if I'll make it xD

Thats a disadvantage about a laptop, always charging it or else xP

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    megafuz said:
    ROFL, ironically, my laptop can do a lot more than my desktop o.o, that's why I use it instead of the big comp XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    I don't even know if I'll make it xD

Thats a disadvantage about a laptop, always charging it or else xP
    You better make it. >O

I can type better on the computer. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Linoone said:
    ROFL, ironically, my laptop can do a lot more than my desktop o.o, that's why I use it instead of the big comp XD

I'm guessing your laptop is much newer than your desktop.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Linoone said:

Does it come with a webcam or speaker? If so I'll buy one later this month xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Yea, then we can all voice chat together! XD

Time to save money then

Technology is so advanced these days, now I'm guessing they will invent a machine in which it will teleport you to the person your talking to and meet him/her in real person xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Surround speakers would be nice. I have an insane sound system on the computer in my room with a sub-woofer and everything, but I'm not sure I want to lug it to college. -_-

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Time to save money then

Technology is so advanced these days, now I'm guessing they will invent a machine in which it will teleport you to the person your talking to and meet him/her in real person xD
    I dont think that'd be such a good idea XD, what if n00bish stalkers wanted to anny you in real person?XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Surround speakers would be nice. I have an insane sound system on the computer in my room with a sub-woofer and everything, but I'm not sure I want to lug it to college. -_-

Don't get me thinking about College, I don't know if I should take my computer or buy me a laptop. Just one more year for me, what a drag xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Don't get me thinking about College, I don't know if I should take my computer or buy me a laptop. Just one more year for me, what a drag xD
    I have four more years. XD

I'd stick with the computer, and save up money. Then when you have some extra, buy a laptop.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Linoone said:
    I dont think that'd be such a good idea XD, what if n00bish stalkers wanted to anny you in real person?XD

I guess your right Sir, thats why I got Anti-no0bware xD

I have four more years. XD

I'd stick with the computer, and save up money. Then when you have some extra, buy a laptop.

So your gonna be a freshman John? xD

Good idea, who knows how much money I'll need for the dorms xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Rock Lee said:

A drag?! I'm looking forward to college. My last day of high school was today. o.O Although it was bittersweet and sorta sad, I'm ready to move on to something new in life. I don't think it's going to hit me for a while yet that I'm actually done with high school. Maybe the night of commencement...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back