• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    megafuz said:
    A drag?! I'm looking forward to college. My last day of high school was today. o.O Although it was bittersweet and sorta sad, I'm ready to move on to something new in life. I don't think it's going to hit me for a while yet that I'm actually done with high school. Maybe the night of commencement...
    Congrats, Fuz. ^_^

Did I say four? I meant to put five. XD I'm an eigth grader now, woowee. ¬¬;;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    megafuz said:
    A drag?! I'm looking forward to college. My last day of high school was today. o.O Although it was bittersweet and sorta sad, I'm ready to move on to something new in life. I don't think it's going to hit me for a while yet that I'm actually done with high school. Maybe the night of commencement...

I feel like I'm gonna miss some good things that I've done there, I've had some good lol times and some bad drama times =[0
    On top of all that I'm gonna hate saying goodbye to some of my companions, thats the drag...

John: Awww...xP

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    I feel like I'm gonna miss some good things that I've done there, I've had some good lol times and some bad drama times =[0
    On top of all that I'm gonna hate saying goodbye to some of my companions, thats the drag...

John: Awww...xP
    Yes, awww for me. XD

Ugh, I hate my school. >>

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Ya, thanks for the welcome. You probably won't know me, because I had first registered October 2003 on the relaunch.

I get out at 2:55pm at my school. What time do you get out of school?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    iamback said:
    Ya, thanks for the welcome. You probably won't know me, because I had first registered October 2003 on the relaunch.

I get out at 2:30, but I'm out for the summer. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    iamback said:

The same, it could be sometimes 3:00pm when we got a longer class

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    2:45 here. Not any more though. XDD

Rock Lee said:

Yeah...that is definately the drag part. Especially in my high school because it is reletively small, so everyone is especially close. It's so sad to think I won't be seeing the majority of my class anymore. We've all been together for 13 years. -.-

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    drummershuff said:
    I get out at 2:30, but I'm out for the summer. XD
    XD

So am I. May 25 was my last day. :classic:

Summer is rocking so far!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Longer classes? Man, you must be one unlucky person.. XD

Sometimes, usually the two last weeks of the last month at my school, classes are extended to 1 hour and 8 minutes.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    I want summer vacation now xD

Well gotta go now, don't let my baby DCC die xP

Don't worry. It'll be here before you know it.

And I'm gonna have to leave that responsibility for everyone else, cuz I gotta hit the hay. I have a final at 9:10 in the morning. It should be pretty easy, because Government is one of my stronger subjects, but I guess rest would help. -.-

Goodnight everyone. Happy June 1.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Don't worry. It'll be here before you know it.

And I'm gonna have to leave that responsibility for everyone else, cuz I gotta hit the hay. I have a final at 9:10 in the morning. It should be pretty easy, because Government is one of my stronger subjects, but I guess rest would help. -.-

Goodnight everyone. Happy June 1.
    Goodnight, Fuz. See you soon.

Good luck, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back