• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Hmm, yours does seem alot more simple.

Okay, you go and play your game. I'll go and play it later. XD
    I'm on the codjumper server a lot, so yeah. XD

It is a lot more simple. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    I meant knowing the school system is more simple than the other school systems. XD

I'm going to go play Call of Duty 2 now. XD

Ahh...gotcha. I guess both are complex in their own ways. We're just used to our way of doing it, so it seems more simple. o.O

Have fun with your games, fellas. This is my last post as a high school student. Talk to you guys after I graduate. XDD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    XD School sucks, Expecially when you have crap teachers >.<

What's the worst thing you've done to a teacher that you regret? XD

Once I was in a mood and threw a paint brush at the headteacher with it covered in glue and some paint, his suit was stained and I spent the next day in school in a little room to do work and I had no break or lunch time ;_;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I haven't done anything to a teacher that I regret. I don't do bad things in school. I just get on with my work and act like a jerk out of school with my friends and that, I know some teachers outside of school and they've commented on how different and hyper I am out of school and so different in.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I haven't done anything to a teacher that I regret. I don't do bad things in school. I just get on with my work and act like a jerk out of school with my friends and that, I know some teachers outside of school and they've commented on how different and hyper I am out of school and so different in.

I do my work and all, but I talk alot at the same time.

Technology was so funny today, we had a supply teacher. My friend pretended she had tourettes, I pretended I had a Cough syndrome (Yes.. Random XD) And my friends had a starting problem where they stared wide eyed at the teacher everytime she spoke to them XDD

My friend was shouting all sorts with her so called "Tourettes" Problem XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Ah, you see, I don't talk alot in school. I talk a bit in lessons but I usually want to get my work done. Also with it being my coursework at the moment, I don't have alot of time to be chatting. We have a deadline of when it's got ot be handed it, so we need to work as fast as possible to get it finished.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    He's right here. XD

*pokes Andy*

Ouch. That looked like it hurt, Cypress.

Note to self: Don't stand on rocks. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Pengin-chan said:
    *Stands on a rock and looks around frantically* Where?! *Falls off the rock* I bet we all saw that coming X_x.
    You can blame Andy, he's doing that kind of stuff to people all the time. XD

Roy Mustang said:
    Me too. Isn't he just awesome? I want his autograph so bad. xD
    Well you'll have to get in line, I was here first. XD

Haruka-chan said:
    Where have you been, Andy? And come on messenger, I have something for you to join. XD
    I've been off, ask Ashley, she knows where I've been. XD
    And if it's an MSN chat then forget it, I hate them big chats where I know no one in them. XD

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    You can blame Andy, he's doing that kind of stuff to people all the time. XD

Well you'll have to get in line, I was here first. XD

I've been off, ask Ashley, she knows where I've been. XD
    And if it's an MSN chat then forget it, I hate them big chats where I know no one in them. XD
    No, just me and you. And maybe Kimi. o.O;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back