• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Team Magma Girl said:
    I used to post a lot! I would probably have over 8,000 posts right now if they didn't do the post recount. =[
    They did a recount? I thought they just started doing the MFC doesn't add to your post count.

I guess that is a recount... XD

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    It really wasn't that hard for me at all. Some days I made 100 posts a day and chances you guys probably noticed.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It started around the end of Jan (maybe first of Feb), and ended sometime in April. And within them 3 months my time on PC was rare. If I'd get on then I'd spend 30 mins and go, I'd be off for 3, 4 days at a time, and even a week once or twice.
    It was a sad thing, because I thought about leaving PC so many times within them three months.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    My average post count here is 3.36. It's pretty pathetic when you think about it. Though, I've never quite been a big poster here.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    It started around the end of Jan (maybe first of Feb), and ended sometime in April. And within them 3 months my time on PC was rare. If I'd get on then I'd spend 30 mins and go, I'd be off for 3, 4 days at a time, and even a week once or twice.
    It was a sad thing, because I thought about leaving PC so many times within them three months.
    Oh, I hardly knew you atall then so I didn't pay any attention to your absence. I suppose you're glad that you didn't leave?

[Cody] I love your new theme, it looks awesome.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Oh, I hardly knew you atall then so I didn't pay any attention to your absence. I suppose you're glad that you didn't leave?
    PC is my home forum, I've been here years. So if I left then it wouldn't have been some small thing for me. On top of that, most of my online time is on PC, and I'm online a lot.
    So if I did leave then it'd suck big time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back