• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Pokemon newbie here! Hi everyone. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014

Hello everybody! My name is Betty and I'm from Canada.
    I'm a fan of the Pokémon anime series and recently gotten Pokémon X!
    My boyfriend got me into it and I'm loving it so far.
    Currently in the game I just fought for my second gym badge. Pretty far from beating it... aha!
    I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and trading Pokémon with everyone. :pink_boogie:​

Years
  • Hiya Betty! Good to have you aboard, welcome to PC. <3

Glad you're enjoying X/Y, they're amazing games. n~n It took me six days to beat mine which is pretty long-ish.. though that's around how long it took for OR/AS as well with casual play. Which starter did you choose? I'd love seeing you around the Pokemon X & Y board if you're up for discussing the games with us. It's also the best place to share your friend codes if that strikes your fancy!

..and of course we have a trade and battle forum for such if you're interested so you're pretty much good to do here. Have a blast and let me know if you'd like to chat!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Hey. Welcome to the Pokemon Community. I'm Chris. Hope you enjoy it here. Have fun here and feel free to friend me. Also is Pokemon X your first pokemon game?

Years
  • I have to say, love the Usagi avatar. Sailor Moon was an anime I happened to watch a bit of when I was little, and it's interesting to see that it got a remake now. But hey, welcome to PC Betty!

Nice to hear how well you're enjoying X & Y, they do tend to be easy to breeze through but it's still fun because of the huge variety of stuff in the regional dex. I ended up finishing the main story of my X save file in like only 3 days. Do check out the X & Y board, as Sheep said in her response since there's some fun topics on the games over there. My fave feature was definitely customization and Pokemon Amie, but there's some other things there as well.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice weekend and if you ever need a new friend I'm always happy to take you. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Teeny tiny text! I actually mistook it for your signature for a moment. xD;
    Glad to see you're enjoying X! You have much to thank your boyfriend for, aha. How are you finding it? The sixth gen is actually a pretty good place to start; the EXP share makes training a lot easier, the improved graphics mean you're not used to the sprites (I've found the change to be quite jarring) and it also means you've got a huge amount to look forward to as there are five previous gens to enjoy! xD

Also, +1 for Sailor Moon related things. Are you watching Crystal, by any chance? :3

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back