• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a quick hello

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    Well, I'm Evans, 22, and I'm looking for a good Pokémon Forum since the old and gold days of the PokéPlus. I play TCG since 2003 and the games since before. I still have my GBC transparent, my Pokémon Yellow (no more save progress </3) and when i'm not playing Warframe or PTCGO, I'm on the 3DS playing the old TCG for GBC.

Well, that's it, seeya.

Years
    I only like the TCG cards for the artwork, period. But still, it's awesome to see you here Evans!

The 3DS surely has been entertaining nostalgia kids by porting classic games for download, and I'm sure you're enjoying the old days as you're playing that TCG GBC game. Other than that, is there anything else we'd like to know about you? Like what your fave generation/region of Pokemon was, or even other interests you have besides Pokemon. It's always fun getting to learn more about our new faces, and it can help us recommend sections you might like.

Well, I hope you settle in well and I'm always open for a visitor message whenever you want to talk! Have an amazing weekend on your end as well.

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    The TCG game for GBC was amazing. My favorite Pokemon game overall, seriously.. I was so happy when it made its way onto virtual console for the 3DS. Things just can't get much better. 8D; Welcome, Evans! I hope you'll enjoy the forum and find a home here as there is so much to do and people to meet. We'd love to have you. :)

Thanks :D That game really is awesome, sad the TCG2 didn't get released outside Japan.

I only like the TCG cards for the artwork, period. But still, it's awesome to see you here Evans!

The 3DS surely has been entertaining nostalgia kids by porting classic games for download, and I'm sure you're enjoying the old days as you're playing that TCG GBC game. Other than that, is there anything else we'd like to know about you? Like what your fave generation/region of Pokemon was, or even other interests you have besides Pokemon. It's always fun getting to learn more about our new faces, and it can help us recommend sections you might like.

Well, I hope you settle in well and I'm always open for a visitor message whenever you want to talk! Have an amazing weekend on your end as well.

Thanks :D² Well, I spend my time working and playing only. My favorite generation is the second. The Dark and the Metal type. I love it. What I like to play the most is Warframe (I recommend for everyone) and PCTGO, sometimes Smite. Sometimes me and some friends spend a weekend on someones house watching anime/WWE/movies/whatever or playing RPG. I think that's it about me.

Hello Ryu! and welcome to PC!. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hmm, Never been into TGC. But good to know that you like the games!, Which is your favorite one?, Do you have a favorite Pokemon?. I'm sure you're going to fit here!, By the way be sure to check the TGC section!.

If you want to talk with somebody feel free to send me a message!. Hope to see you around, And have a great night!.

Thanks :D³ My favorite game is FireRed... maybe.... Start on the first generation, and then jump to the next, It's the most awesome game of the main series.

Back