• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another PC marriage

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    [css-div="background-image: url('https://images.blogskins.com/skin_images/350/371/images/axjqyh.jpg'); background-repeat: repeat-xy; padding:20px;background-colour: white;"][css-div="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); top: 50px; left: 25px; width: 700px; line-height: 140%; min-height: 90%; padding: 20px 10px 10px; text-align: justify;
    background-position:center; text-align: center;border: 2px grey solid;-moz-box-shadow: sienna 0px 0px 30px;color: grey;"]

= You are hereby welcome to attend =
    [css-span="font-size: 16pt;Color: #ff5f42;"]Abnegation and Hiiro's wedding
    ♥[/css-span]

2w3bxav.jpg
    29f48dw.jpg
    zy8z08.jpg

I stand here today,in front of our family and friends, to give myself to you. Before you, life has no meaning. I was a drifter in search of a home. Now I've found it and I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you. On this day I pledge to you my love and happiness.

On top of Mt. Silver @ 11am on the 6th of November 2010

Love Gavin & Shivi[/css-div][/css-div]​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg congrats guys! you both deserve happiness and love <3

Also nice css.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • ...Wow. Just Wow. Never did I think that any of members of today would have the audacity to have an actual PC "marriage" anywhere.

...this has brought back more of the charm of PC that I once thought was lost. As a veteran of the old days and old ways, it is my duty and deepest honor to be present to wish you both very well. Also, if I can be of any assistance at all...please tell me. Congratulations to you both! ^______^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh, goodness. PC marriage brings back memories~ ^_^ I wish you both a happy marriage and good times to come. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    For all those of you that took this seriously... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS <3

The rest of you are booted just to the reception, in which you must bring gifts to etc.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • You guys are all so very lovely. <3

Make sure your gifts aren't garbage.

Back