• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] JUST GOT MY PORYGON-Z STOLEN ! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    I just spent so much time getting the dubious disc and up-grade and when was trading someone they left with out trading back once evolved into porygon-z..... does anyone have an extra up-grade and dubious disc please.... ill give you shinies and legendaries please I need help :_(

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I just spent so much time getting the dubious disc and up-grade and when was trading someone they left with out trading back once evolved into porygon-z..... does anyone have an extra up-grade and dubious disc please.... ill give you shinies and legendaries please I need help :_(

Dude, I'm so sorry someone stole your porygon z... the heartless f******. I'm glad you got sorted in the end man.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I'm happy that this community is supportive of each other, but please remember to keep posts in trade threads related to trades!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back