• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just joined

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Well, I'm a Pokemon veteran, been around since the beginning and my favorite Pokemon is Gengar.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Hi,
    Welcome to PC.
    Are you excited for Sun/Moon? Which version will you be getting? Which starter will you pick? :)

See you around. ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Gengarrrrr. I adore the pokemon! one of my favourite ghost type pokemon indeed! Awh, and welcome to the forums! I do hope that you're having a great stay so far! And yeah, I hope that we will be able to chat about the new games with you, as you're free to explore every board you wish! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! <33

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Same. Litten is going to be my starter. I love cats, but Popplio is pretty cute, too.

Back