• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Saying Hello

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2015
    I made this account for the purpose of downloading attachments that sometimes came up in threads but I found myself posting in some of the threads so I just want to say Hi to the nice people of PokeCommunity.

Huge welcome to PokeCommunity, Lemongrass! Loving the name. ;3

Yeah, we have some really great downloaded games to try out here; quite a lot of people register hoping to try them out. The people of the forum are quite wonderful though so you'll find so many friends if you branched out and started exploring.

What are you interested in? Any hobbies you have outside Pokemon? Do you play the games? Just some food for thought so we can get to know you better. Have a great stay and see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heyhey, well, it's pretty good that you're posting around too! I hope that you're enjoying your stay here on this forum so far, and a chocolately fudge coated sweet welcome to the forums, LemonGrass! You can call me Dragon! It's a pleasure meeting you today! (:

Well, as said, you can see all of the ROM Hacks and Games that the members here have created upon the ROM Hacking and Game Development boards respectively, which are indeed both really good places around the forum! And I hope you enjoy the downloads. ^^

Take care! Cheers to your fantastic stay on the forums, and I hope to see you around soon. <33

Back