• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    When used properly, almost any Pokemon can do well.
    I sure hope my
    can own Arceus all the way to Pluto! (laughs)

Haha did you save them as .gif so they would animate or something else.
    The Mewtwo one would be good if it scrolled.
    I think it may have been...JPEG?

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Alright, everything's been updated! I've also added myself another new partner, Mystic the Dragonair.

Sector Revenge, on the subject of Magikarp, if yours can't, perhaps my partner
    can. The almighty golden Magikarp rules all!

lewieboy124

Which of the TM moves from the original games do you like/dislike the most? Would you like to see some of them make a comeback?
    I agree with Milktankrancher that metronome has a nice twist. I like the many moves that you can get from it, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
    My least favourite move has to be the signature move of a magikarp, splash attack....

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Username: Xeberos
    Favourite Gen I Pokémon: Vaporeon <3
    Partner Pokémon: Wendel the Vaporeon

These are the original Pokémon. This is where it started. Gen I has many great Pokémon and most of them are pretty powerful. Gen I starters' final evolutions have been powerful - always and they have great movepools and designs. So first generation is great in overall.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Actually, I've seen a Magikarp sweep a whole team of legendaries, Arceus included. Haha it was hella cool.
    Really??? That isn't possible! On youtube? Can you show? haha

Level 100 Magikarp on level 1 Arceus/Mewtwo/Dialga/Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem, etc don't count -_- fair level 100's I'm talking about here LOL

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    I actually did a calculation with Psypoke's damage calculator. Assuming a Lv100 Adamant Magikarp with an attack IV of 31 and 252 Attack EVs just endured a hit with Focus Sash, facing an Arceus with a defense IV of 0, 0 defense EVs, and a nature that reduces Defense, and Magikarp got launched an X Attack 6 in a Launcher Battle, Magikarp can potentially OHKO an Arceus by using Flail.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Missed something on my sign up but I think it's good now. :)

Magikarp can...just...annihilate...it's...enemies... At least it can evolve into Gyarados.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I actually did a calculation with Psypoke's damage calculator. Assuming a Lv100 Adamant Magikarp with an attack IV of 31 and 252 Attack EVs just endured a hit with Focus Sash, facing an Arceus with a defense IV of 0, 0 defense EVs, and a nature that reduces Defense, and Magikarp got launched an X Attack 6 in a Launcher Battle, Magikarp can potentially OHKO an Arceus by using Flail.

Usually I ignore the youtube videos because I don't find them entertaining....but this.....is AWESOME!!

Whoever uses this Magikarp has one heck of a Magikarp for sure.

If that's the case. Would the same apply for both Weedle and/or Caterpie for their moveset? What about Kakuna/Metapod?

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hydro you need a certain something in your post!
    Devo!! >.< Lol thanks, it was at the back of my mind; Indigo Plateau! My bad. XD

deoxys said:
    Hydro, you're missing one thing from your join post. Review the rules to find it. But, I do like your idea of using pre-evolutions. Before, I've used a Graveler that I never evolved into Golem because I couldn't trade with anyone. And Graveler did just fine on its own. When used properly, almost any Pokemon can do well.
    Sorry about that. :3 I definitely read and understood the rules, it just slipped my mind~. But thankyou. In Firered, I couldn't trade so I was in the same boat as you, with my Kadabra and Machoke. ;P

Reposted form:

Username: Hydro Pumper (or just Hydro is fine~)
    Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Gyarados, Dragonite, Alakazam, Arcanine, Machamp, Rhydon, Porygon.
    Partner Pokemon: Hydro the Gyarados

Indigo Plateau ;3

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Devo!! >.< Lol thanks, it was at the back of my mind; Indigo Plateau! My bad. XD

Sorry about that. :3 I definitely read and understood the rules, it just slipped my mind~. But thankyou. In Firered, I couldn't trade so I was in the same boat as you, with my Kadabra and Machoke. ;P

Reposted form:

Username: Hydro Pumper (or just Hydro is fine~)
    Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Gyarados, Dragonite, Alakazam, Arcanine, Machamp, Rhydon, Porygon.
    Partner Pokemon: Hydro the Gyarados

Indigo Plateau ;3
    Welcome to the Club Hydro Pumper!!

Uhh...It shows I have 340/115 points. I'm confused, that's an accidental mistake...correct? :O

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Certainly. Hoping the YouTube tags decide to work for a change. Though the Magikarp didn't completely do everything on its own (it got help from other Pokémon using Substitute, Swords Dance, Mean Look, Encore, etc., etc.) I still think it's pretty incredible.

Edit: Finally. Fricking... lol.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Certainly. Hoping the YouTube tags decide to work for a change. Though the Magikarp didn't completely do everything on its own (it got help from other Pokémon using Substitute, Swords Dance, Mean Look, Encore, etc., etc.) I still think it's pretty incredible.

Edit: Finally. Fricking... lol.
    That's just incredible. Makes me want to try that out myself! 5th Generation style this time! xD

Whoops! Sector Revenge, that is a mistake. It should be 34/115. I'll fix that when I update tomorrow. (34 = your available points. 115 = your total earned points)
    That's what I thought so too. Yep yep!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I've read that quite a many times already. I am always amazed by how these people could potentially sweep entire OU teams with unevolved Pokemon. I saw one using a Sunkern

lewieboy124

How about a new topic, if you don't mind deoxys?
    Relating to this conversation, what is your favourite sweep on YouTube and why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back