• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Hi there! Wanna Join ^^

Username: Eri Kamei
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Omanyte
:t138:
Partner Pokemon: Egg the Exeggutor
Answer to the current topic:
Cutest Gen I Pokemon?
Hmm.. I think the cutest pokemon of the I gen is Tangela. Just look into it eyes under those vines! ^^ Yeah, its so kawaii~

*cof... cof...
Indigo Plateau.... cof... cof*

Last edited:

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I'd like to join!

Username:Muchlax11
Favorite GenI Pokemon: Slowpoke
Partner Pokemon: Pinky the Slowpoke
I love everything about the original 151! The designs are so original (well most of them which brings me to the current topic)
Ugliest Gen I Pokemon?
Jynx is the ugliest pokemon ever, its just a mess! I'm pretty sure one of the E4 members has a Jynx at the Indigo Plateau.

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
Years
This club looks kind of inactive, but why not, I'll join!

Username: Clucknadus
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: ....I can't pick just one.
Partner Pokemon: BoltWing the Zapdos
Answer to current topic: I'd have to say the cutest Gen I Pokemon is Pikachu... or Mew... they're both really cute. Mew is a pink cat-like thing with a REAAAAALLLY long tail. Pikachu is a yellow mouse with red cheeks. I can't pick, so I'm going with them both!

Indigo Plateau

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome new members!!!
Tell us why you chose your partner.
Ugliest Gen I Pokemon?
Koffing, Jynx and Mr. Mime

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
Welcome new members!!!
Tell us why you chose your partner.

I like Pikachu, he's the best I really couldn't think of a better partner to have than a Pikachu. I can imagine Pika in almost any situation and he looks so energetic and fun. It's hard to imagine any pokemon in the same way. Some come close but theres still a lot of distance between them. And that Cry?

PIKA PIKAAAA!!!! :chu:

Don't tell me he isn't happy, you can't imagine Pika sad in any circumstance.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I like Pikachu, he's the best I really couldn't think of a better partner to have than a Pikachu. I can imagine Pika in almost any situation and he looks so energetic and fun . It's hard to imagine any pokemon in the same way. Some come close but theres still a lot of distance between them. And that Cry?

PIKA PIKAAAA!!!! :chu:

Don't tell me he isn't happy, you can't imagine Pika sad in any circumstance.
i have to agree with u about pika energetic and fun but Dawn's piplup is one example but i don't any pokemon in gen 1 like pikachu :P :P
I can imagine pikachu sad like this:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back