• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JVS check-in for the remix o/

JVS

The very best.
Years
  • Hello there Poké Community!

My name is Jorge aka JVS. I am a portuguese pokémon fan (portuguese from portugal, not brazil) and stumbled on this forum because of the great Pokémon Chapter Red hack. And glad I did. I hope I can be a little active here and get to discuss pokémon with y'all.

Something you should know from me about pokémon:

1- I hate the Sinnoh region. I played Diamond until the 8th badge and gave up on it. Worse than most hacks out there.
    2- Fan of the 1st and 2nd Gens.

I gotta put my FC on my signature though, right?

Well, thank you for having me here o/ stay safe.

#slay

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii Jorge! Name's Shawn! And oh, I know the hack you mean! It's pretty amazing isn't it?! I'm a big follower of the Pokemon adventures manga, and I'm really glad that it's been turned into a game, haha. But yeah, I look forward on getting to know you! Welcome, welcome to the forums~~

Eh, well, diamond and pearl aren't as good as Platinum, which I recommend to play to get the most out of the Sinnoh region, y'know? But in any case, what pokemon game do you like the most? Maybe Gen 3? It's my favourite, so yeah. :3

Well, thank you for coming by! Have a looovely time, and I'll catch you later. <33

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Welcome to the forums Jorge!
    I completely understand in regards to diamond and pearl, tbh I just gave up with diamond haha. I actually completely forgot about 2nd gen, i've got to go dig up that game somewhere. Also something about the title of this thread makes me feel like you're gonna drop the most fire album of 2015, is that weird? Anyway I'm Taylor and I look forward to seeing ya around

JVS

The very best.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Jorge!
    I completely understand in regards to diamond and pearl, tbh I just gave up with diamond haha. I actually completely forgot about 2nd gen, i've got to go dig up that game somewhere. Also something about the title of this thread makes me feel like you're gonna drop the most fire album of 2015, is that weird? Anyway I'm Taylor and I look forward to seeing ya around

So we're both diamond quitters, that's nice! And yes, I'm gonna detrone Pitbull and all those bastards and triumph in the music business, that's my JAM! Pokéraping! Thanks Taylor, looking forward to seeing you too :3

Hiii Jorge! Name's Shawn! And oh, I know the hack you mean! It's pretty amazing isn't it?! I'm a big follower of the Pokemon adventures manga, and I'm really glad that it's been turned into a game, haha. But yeah, I look forward on getting to know you! Welcome, welcome to the forums~~

Eh, well, diamond and pearl aren't as good as Platinum, which I recommend to play to get the most out of the Sinnoh region, y'know? But in any case, what pokemon game do you like the most? Maybe Gen 3? It's my favourite, so yeah. :3

Well, thank you for coming by! Have a looovely time, and I'll catch you later. <33

Hello Shawn! Yes, Red Chapter is awesome, very well thought. I wanna buy platinum to play it and to have it near the other games, but diamond made me dislike Sinnoh region so much that I am reticent on doing it. But I might actually give it a chance. My favourite game? I can't answer that one, I like them all a lot, but I can make a Gen Top 5 List:

1- Gen 1
    2- Gen 2
    3- Gen 6
    4- Gen 3
    5- Gen 5

I like Kanto the most, and then Jhoto. And, of course, Kalos. I loved Kalos!

Reactions: dad
    Years
  • I'm late to this, but I'll still leave my part. Welcome aboard Jorge and nice to meet you! I'm sorta the opposite to you when it comes to ranking the generations in terms of faves, I'm a massive 5th Gen fan but I don't really like 1st Gen myself at all. But opinions are opinions, the older stuff still has its big fanbases!

So, a fan of the Pokemon Adventures manga? There's a general manga discussion thread in Pokemon General where you can discuss not only that, but other entries in the Pokemon manga as well. Sinnoh itself though wasn't actually a bad region but I can understand your distaste, because Diamond & Pearl were horribly slow games. Platinum thankfully fixed all those issues up, so if you ever want to consider revisiting definitely play Platinum instead of Diamond & Pearl.

Well, I guess that's it from me for the moment but I hope you have an awesome time at PC!

- Hikamaru

Reactions: JVS
    Back