• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jynx

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I think one of the main reasons that theres no Jynx final form, and why there will probably never be one is because lots of people complained about Jynx and probably wouldnt want too see a new form, so Jynx will be left because Gamefreak and Nintendo faced alot of angry people when they first saw Jynx.

Detox

?.........................Mind filling me in? complained? about what?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • It would seem like PokeCo. to make an evolution for Jynx, even if her stats are fine as they are. I'd say, if they did decide to make one, the speed would drop and defense would rise. Hopefully the evolution would look better than Jynx.

Years
  • I personally do not like Jinx and i would like nothing more than for it to crawl in a hole and die but i do think it should of had an evoution she did get a raw deal Cause if you look at it in Second Gen

Jinx Magma and Electabuzz all got pre evolutions
    Smochums Magby Elekid and now in Gen 5 2/3 of them got Evolution
    Poor MAgmortar Electrive
    Jinx she
    got left out

So as much as hate Jinx with a passsion she dose deserve a new evolution evan though she is the better of the 3

Detox

Oh yeah i remember this. Apperantly because Jynx was black or something, people thought this was racist. I'm black but I didn't really care, something weird happened to it in the Anime I think.

Same here.........................wait,Jynx is purple.....

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Jynx was orginally Black Skinned and was complained to something called "Black Face" (I think thats what it was..) Anyway, this offeneded People and they complained, This is why lots of Jynx episodes were skipped in the US, and why Jynx hasn't appeared in the Anime until it was re-coulored purple.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Seriously Phantom, stop bypassing the character limit with "......." and okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. It's against the rules. And two, if the sole purpose of your posts was to annoy KT, then that too is against the rules.

Jynx is fine the way she is. If she gets an evolution, that's great. But if she doesn't, she'll be fine. And spell her name right people.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I knew that Apostle would post here. >>;

What I say is that... Jynx doesn't need an evolution. We've already seen that the spriting for Pokemon evolutions Nintendo makes is crap. Seriously. D: I don't want to see, like, an old lady Jynx evolution with pigtails. Jynx is strong enough as is, she can sweep in UU fairly well , even though her physical defense sucks (but hey, she's a sweeper. Defenses don't really matter). Special Defense is stable though. She used to be in Borderline in the previous generation. Electivire and Magmortar are crap - ugly and stinky. They still can't sweep for their life. >>;

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • If this thread gets way out of hand with rule-breaking, I will close it.

Don't provoke anyone and don't be a pain in the butt. Thanks.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I knew that Apostle would post here. >>;

What I say is that... Jynx doesn't need an evolution. We've already seen that the spriting for Pokemon evolutions Nintendo makes is crap. Seriously. D: I don't want to see, like, an old lady Jynx evolution with pigtails. Jynx is strong enough as is, she can sweep in UU fairly well , even though her physical defense sucks (but hey, she's a sweeper. Defenses don't really matter). Special Defense is stable though. She used to be in Borderline in the previous generation. Electivire and Magmortar are crap - ugly and stinky. They still can't sweep for their life. >>;

Pigtails XD, yeah she is a pretty decent sweeper but I do think she deserves an evolution, even if she is more ugly or beautiful. As a Jynx fan I support of her having an evolution, she will probably be more capable and she will be able to pack a punch, not real punch, sweeping punch. So yeah, wonder what she wil look like 0_0.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    For gods sakes people, Magmortar is an awesome Pokemon. It's Electivire that sucks. And if Jynx got an evolution, Nintendo would absolutely ruin her. Look at Buzz. Awesome Pokemon, very versatile. BAM. EVire comes and completely ruins him.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • Um, are we getting off topic again? Aren't we supposed to be talking about Jynx? (I think we've got a pretty good discussion about her already though...)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Dude,then stop posting in this thread,its that simple.

I've been posting on topic this entire thread. Just because you've been stupid and decided to post off-topic garbage doesn't mean I can't post related things.

Aside from that, if Jynx did get an evolution, hopefully they'd make her seem mildly normal. God only knows how badly they did Lickilicky.

Back