• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kagome and Inuyasha Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Kagome*

The Loveless
Years
  • Hey everyone I'm new here and haven't really gotten used to it here yet so if any of you people could help me give me a post or mail me at [email protected] any of you played Dot Hack Mutation or any one have the Inuyasha game on Playstation?
    I kinda need some help on how to get the last two characters.
    Latters

*Kagome*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This belongs in the other games section, someone will come move it there for you shortly. ^_^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Indeed... o_O This goes in Other Games. Save Other Anime for posting about the actual anime. ^_^ I'll move this for you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2003
    Kagome and Inuyasha lovers

I want to know, does anyone know. Do Kagome and Inuyasha ever become a item? I really think they should, but Kagome needs to stop teasing Inuyasha as well. That is my opinion at least.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Rayquaza Champion said:
    I wa thinking about bying that game still dont know yet
    yeah... i have dot hack infection, its cool... and i bought the inuyasha fighting game for my kagome... she loves it, and its kawaii, so its not a waste. you can get it online at walkmart.com for about 30 dollars. good luck, have fun!
    -huggles his kagome- well, i shall go into hibernation again! peace!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back