• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Celebi? CooL! and I have a lot of questions for you, so come on MSN whenever you humanly can! ^^
    Questions? I'll try to be on as much as I can on Thursday. So for me on msn by then.
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Look like i should check thread here more. The Spind scketch are realy good. I like the second one the best. The angel is realy intresting to me.
    Yep, I'm even starting to wonder if anyone else still checks this thread XD.
    But thank you for the comment!

Anyway, before I hit the sack I colored one more picture. It the first Spinda drawing. Chances are I'm gonna set that picture up as a Trainer card and the other Spinda Pic as a Pokemon card. Oh I also did not pen this picture this time around, I was curious on how it would turn out if I didn't, and frankly it came out pretty good (and bright too.)

Comment are welcome!
    ?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

katty

what's^?
    Years
    n.n those are awesome, i like the dragonite and the finished deoxys, they look so cool^^
    i might take a look at the others sometime later today but the interent just went dam slow this time.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    always loved ur art. i saw ur ninja sandslash, and loved it (wonder if i can use it in my siggy) but would also like to request another one. could this one be facing foreward, with one of the cool headbands, mayb holding up a claw threateningly or something? just a cool pose with a ninja sandslash facing foreward with a headband. thanz. o, can u make it avitar size? thanz a lot. great pics.

Rawen from Celadon

Just a travelling Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    Requests

Do you still do those cool ninja pokemons ???
    if you do could you do
    a Ninja Scyther, Ninja Blaziken and a Chuunin Marill
    perhaps avatar size or 600x450
    or just all in Chuunin style
    Please I would be forever grateful if you did them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back