• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos Sprites for GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hi there... I decide to start my own thread with another style sprites of Kalos Pokemon. This resource contains resized and remaded sprites not created by me. Credits goes to makers of that sprites.
But some sprites I made yourself <Also I resized Yourself>
During my Works I try to updating sites giving new links to sprites that helps you make great new hack with Kalos Pokemon. I was opened for sugestions from your side and of course for your help.
Notice - Most sprites taken from SMOGON UNIVERSITY project to make Gen VI sprites in B2W2 style. The originals may be found here.

KALOS POKEMON (!!!COMPLETE!!!)
Spoiler:

MEGA POKEMON <!!!COMPLETE!!!>(Most of Shiny Megas is not realeved. I take shiny colours from Pokemon which Mega have origin)
Spoiler:

SPECIAL, BETA and LOST POKEMON (In this section all shiny palletes is my own creations) <STILL IN PROGRESS>
Why i did it? I know that noone from hackers want use some beta designs, lost pokemon or special pokemon into their hacks. But remading it is so hard. Now i give you ready to use sprites of them (Later I add more)
Spoiler:

And for the Finalization of my project special gift for ya. Gen VI pokemon cries. From Chespin to Zygarde.
Kalos Pokemon Cries
Be quick. It was been there only 31 days. Later i change link for normal working.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry,most of the sprites are from Deviantart. Like that Chespin from Kyle-dove.
You should link back where you got it.
p.s i like your hoopa :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there ‎Ksiazek Bartlomiej. I'm a little confused about the point of this thread. Are you just showcasing the sprites that you've found? Or are these originally your sprites?

@Uxie101; if you see a problem or something you're not sure about on the forum, make sure you use the report button next time, okay?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I can add to info that some sprites is not made by me... But there I only resized them to fit to the GBA format. Also the Dianice, Volcanion and Hooppa backsprites is examples of my works.

STRAWBERRY - This thread is showcase of My resizing of other sprites to fit ideal into Pokemon RSE/FRLG games. But not all sprites is taked from somewhere. Some I do myself.

I give decision to MODERATOR. If you want earse this thread.
I only want help all hackers giving them ready for use sprites.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
As long as you give credit to the original artists, I'll allow this thread to serve as a resource. Just make sure you give due where it is given and allow for other members to include their own FR/LG sprites to the mix if they choose. Sound good?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Normaly this sprites i take mainly from SMOGON UNIVERSITY Project of making KALOS POKEMON to POKEMON BLACK 2/WHITE 2. I only resizing them and give oryginal shiny colours. In SMOGON UNIVERSITY is only normal colour sprites. Also I write that only few was made by me <Like Volcanion backsprite>

Uxie101 - Thank you... If you want you can use it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Good deal. As long as credit is given and you're not editing other users work and claiming it as your own, this thread is a-ok! :) Best of luck to you!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Thank you. With some resizes i have troubles. Like NOIVERN, PANGORO and Talonflame. Also with editing palletes <The hardest is Dianice yet.> Strawberry... Can you judge my pallete for Shiny Sylveon? I'm not sure that is right one.

Years
shiny sylveon looks like
mmRipwq.png
Screenshot on left,your sprite on the right.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey as the leader of the Smogon University sprite project could I get a link back to the creation thread for the sprites. It might help for people trying to find the originals if they would prefer those, or would like to know the original spriter.

For some reason I can't post URL's until I have 15 posts but the thread is a sticky in the Smeargle Studio section of the forums, it's easy enough to find.

The sprites are part of a free to use project, but I do also update some of the sprites. I do see a good number from the XY Sprite Project. If you need to contact me message me on Smogon as my house IP is AOL and seems to have a blanket IP ban on this forums, thus I can only keep an eye on this thread when I am at school.

Cheers.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hey as the leader of the Smogon University sprite project could I get a link back to the creation thread for the sprites. It might help for people trying to find the originals if they would prefer those, or would like to know the original spriter.

For some reason I can't post URL's until I have 15 posts but the thread is a sticky in the Smeargle Studio section of the forums, it's easy enough to find.

The sprites are part of a free to use project, but I do also update some of the sprites. I do see a good number from the XY Sprite Project. If you need to contact me message me on Smogon as my house IP is AOL and seems to have a blanket IP ban on this forums, thus I can only keep an eye on this thread when I am at school.

Cheers.

Yes... You can take an link of this thread. And also you can share it with oryginal creators. This sprites i want use in my Pokemon ruby XY project where I want changing JOHTO Pokemon to that from Kalos with oryginal cries. <Later I upload full Cries package>

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
good, I particularly like the onyx crystal ....
if you have after you finish kalos sprites can make sprites of these images?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8022309&postcount=70

Ok. I try do some of those for ya. Especialy SpikyEared Pichu.

Good work, the arceus ??? and fairy type is really helpful for me.

You're welcome. I try making full Kalos Pokedex. But I do not known that I do MEGAS here... Megas from 120x120 to 64x64 is very hard remade. Also colour limitations.

Last edited:

KennyKid

scipter
Years
Oh I'm looking for this. Thanks for your sharing. If I use them I'll credit you, Kyle-dove, and SMOGON UNIVERSITY project,..(err, is that enough? I don't know more. If there is anyone else please tell me)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Was wondering if you could do the mega ones too, I like all these spritesm and the best part about it was you uploaded all of them in like 3 days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back