• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos Sprites for GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hi can i,use those sprites for my,hack?

Sure... But give Credits to me and Smogon University from where I take most of sprites.

Was wondering if you could do the mega ones too, I like all these spritesm and the best part about it was you uploaded all of them in like 3 days :D

It was much harder to do than normal Kalos Pokemon. But I try do megas to.

Gexeys

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
You should should give credit to ALL of the artists who's work you used, not just saying that 'most of from smogon' You really should have permission from the author because you're redistributing their work and not just using it.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
You should should give credit to ALL of the artists who's work you used, not just saying that 'most of from smogon' You really should have permission from the author because you're redistributing their work and not just using it.

Oh come on Gexeys... You've seen link on first post? Go to there and you found who made which sprite. Also as you seen an director of Smogon project give me permision to use it and set in that thread link to my resizing project. All was legal.

Gexeys

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
Oh come on Gexeys... You've seen link on first post? Go to there and you found who made which sprite. Also as you seen an director of Smogon project give me permision to use it and set in that thread link to my resizing project. All was legal.
"Notice - Most sprites taken from SMOGON UNIVERSITY project to make Gen VI sprites in B2W2 style."
I'm talking about that, you said that most of the sprites are from there? Where are the rest from and do you have permission?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
"Notice - Most sprites taken from SMOGON UNIVERSITY project to make Gen VI sprites in B2W2 style."
I'm talking about that, you said that most of the sprites are from there? Where are the rest from and do you have permission?

Not all sprites I take from Smogon. Is truth... Some I do yourself... I said you that. All Frontsprites I take from SMOGON project. Rest <Especialy most of Backsprites> I do Yourselfs. Also like all Beta/Special pokemon Section. I do yourself them using a good set of colours to make them. SpikyEared pichu is only one from specials which I get request. And AZ Floette is by one Deviantart member <Which name I give>

Gexeys

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
Dude the first sprite you've posted belongs to Kyle Dove and you don't have permission to use it, on his deviantart it doesn't list anywhere that the sprite is public and you've just taken it without even linking back to his profile or listen his name anywhere.
You need to have permission from all of the artists work before you edit and redistribute them. Not just from a few that are from smogon.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Dude the first sprite you've posted belongs to Kyle Dove and you don't have permission to use it, on his deviantart it doesn't list anywhere that the sprite is public and you've just taken it without even linking back to his profile or listen his name anywhere.
You need to have permission from all of the artists work before you edit and redistribute them. Not just from a few that are from smogon.

If you want found oryginal creator. Go to the link. EASY AS PIE. If you do not like it. I do not told you to use this resource. I do not want answer for questions like your.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Alright kids, I've been here and there, watching this thread unfold. At first, I was willing to be lenient, make sure everybody got a fair chance to speak and for Ksiazek to correct any errors in credit giving that may be present. I believe, since Smogon's Sprite project owner even made an appearance, it's been made more than clear that credit to use sprites must be given. I'm lucky that there are other members here who keep up with more popular sprite artists who can inform me that people are being ripped off.

Ksiazek Bartlomiej, you've been told more than once to credit all of the artists. I have a zero tolerance policy for art theft and that extends to even those who are suspected of withholding credit. Sorry but in my forum, you're guilty until proven innocent.

I'm closing this thread for the time being. Ksiazek, I'm allowing you one final option here. Please PM me with your sprite list and every single place you got them, including the ones you claim to have made yourself. And be aware that I will be personally checking with all of the artists to confirm whether or not permission is given.

/closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back