• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OOC: Did she leave? Meh... confirm it Toby, and I can call Northern Lights to RP for her instead. She wanted to, but you closed entries.

Years
    OoC: I just pmed ehr. She's only posted twice, so if there still isnt any action by tomorrow, then Northern Lights can take over the character. They'll just need to sign up using the form, and join in. (thye can change their starting pokemon from an eevee if they want)

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana grinned and moved off again. She reached the bushes and tapped on the leaves. "Hey Raoul. I know you're there and you can't hide forever. I just wanna talk is all. Come on." She bent down next to the bush and waited for him to come out. She didn't intend to move until he did.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    after jumping into the bushes away from the beedrill I release charmander and tell it as best I can to stay and attack any one. I crawl away and start climbing up the side of the lab. I see alana stand next to the bush and see charmander jump out and scratch her face and hand. I fall of the lab and land in the soft mud and roll around holding my tummy. If I could laugh I would be laughing very loudly.

Alana

Years
    Alana sighed and shook her head. She knocked Charmander back with the back of her hand and stood up. Turning to face Tobias again she said simply, "He's not interested." And walked back over. After mopping up her face with a cloth from her pack she motioned that they should get going. The scratches she had recieved weren't deep but they left a mark and would need to heal. But they only stung a little and it was a low level Pokemon who had inflicted them anyway. No worries. She had been bothered more by a skinned knee.

OOC: I think we're done. Let's get on with the RPG.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Aiden wailked over to alana. "oww that looks painful." he says to her. he then starts to rummage through his bag. "ahh i knew i brought some." he says pulling out his little first aid kit. he opens it up and looks for the neosporen and band aids. when he finaly finds them he turns back to Alana and hands them to her. "this should help." he then turns towards the charmander. "well are you wild or tamed. that was a mean thing to do." he scollded the charmander. "huh, like you can even understand me. He walks off towards Max.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I stand up and suddenly feel really bad for laughing at Alana. I walk over to charmander and scold it by shaking my hand. I return it to its pokeball and run over to alana. Moving in front of her I look into her eyes and say sorry as best I can. having no friends and not being able to speak i spent most of my childhood with pokemon. they taught me alot about them selves and good information like what leaves heal cuts fast and what berries are safe for humans to eat. i run off to search for some leaves to heal alanas hand. her face will have to wait till night time.

Alana

Years
    Alana considered Raoul for a moment. Then she simply nodded and forgave him. "I think he's change his mind. He might be coming with us. Any luck on Angel?" She turned away from the direction Raoul had gone and looked at Tobias and the others instead.

Years
    Tobias gazed over towards the lab.
    That Raoul...he really needs to learn how to control himself. He's getting there but...
    Looking through the window, he saw Professor Oak talking with Angel.
    "Ah, there she is," he said, pointing towards the building "It looks as if she's just finishing up with the Professor now. She should be out soon."
    He glanced over Alana's cuts, on her face and hand. He knew it wasn't anything serious, so he let her take care of it.
    "Now that most of us are here, i'd like to know what your thoughts are on the gym's, and why they aren't open."
    He looked at everyone individually. Max, Aiden, Alana. Raoul had run off again, maybe to get something for Alana'a cuts. He seemed sorry for what he had done. And Angel was inside talking with Professor Oak. Six young trainers, ready to take on the world.
    "I think we should check out Pewter City's gym. According to the Professor it's the only one still open, and luckily for us it's the closest."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I walk into the forest and walk forward looking at the trees and plants. I find what im looking for and pick a few leaves from a few different plants. I walk back to alana and see a bulbasuar in a big grass field. I walk over and whistle, which wild pokemon had taught me to do, it comes over and i show it the leaves and it recognises them as healing leaves. It closes its eyes and a golden sap oozes from its bulb I wipe the sap onto the leaves coating them lightly and walk back to alana. I offer her the sticky leaves and point to her hand.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OOC: Eh Toby? Can I leave you to power play me for a little while? I gotta go take care of some things before I can return. Northern Lights said she'll join too.

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded and put the leaves on her hand. "I agree with going to Pewter Gym. If it really is the only one left then it's the best choice. And the only choice." She grinned and rubbed her face gently. The cuts were shallow and already had stopped bleeding and were starting to scab over. They were on the right side of her face and didn't bother her. Right now she was just jumpy to get started. "So when do we leave?"

Years
    Tobias suddenly felt very nervous. All his life, he only had to look out for one person, himself. But now, there were these others. They already seemed to be relying on him. They were all younger than him, except Aiden, but he didn't seem to be the brightest crayon in the box. He would have to take responsibility for these trainers. He would have to take the first step.
    "Well," he said with careful thought "There isn't much we can do. It's starting to get late. Perhaps a little too late to really start anywhere. Plus we have to wait for Angel."
    He didn't really have any idea what he would do. The news report about the gyms confused him. It was more a curiousity then apprehension. It seemed like he had just had to know what was going on. It was his only drive. Until now the only thing that kept him motivated was the chance to become a trainer. When he got that chance, he reached a dead end. This mystery brought with it a new challenge. This was his calling.
    "I say we discuss what we should do, something just seems wrong, and I want to figure out what it is. Then we can get some sleep, and head off first thing tomorrow morning."
    The sun was already hitting the peaks off the mountains to the west. It would be dark before too long.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    My eyes look from person to person as I study each person of the group that's around me. Being unable to talk I feel useless and I storm away. when i'm out of alanas sight I release charmander walk into grass with it. A pidgey attacks us and unable to do anything else I do a slashing motion in the air. charmander nods and scratces it and a few minutes later an lots of miming and noding 4 pidgeys and six ratattas are fainted around us. charmanders tails glows brighter and he spins around kicking up hot stones and dirt with his tail. my eyes glaze for a second and I walk up to charmander and motion that he shoulder scratch when i slash the air and use ember when I spin my finger in mid air. we both agree and i return him to his pokeball and walk back to alana and the other trying to make my self look as furious and/or depressed as possible.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Max looked at the training Raoul, and slowly disappeared away from the group.
    "Meh, let them keep talking. Me and Pidgey are going to head straight through Viridian Forest to Pewter." He thought, and walked off. Fortunate for him, nobody noticed.
    In Viridian Forest however, Max noticed a sinister dark feeling in the air, and had Pidgey out and perched on his shoulder through the whole way. Then finally..
    "HEY! KID WITH PIDGEY! LETS BATTLE!" Some older boys called out.

Years
    "Wait a minute...where did Max go?" Tobias asked the group. The chatter of the group subsided. He looked around confused. To him Max seemed like a...self-indulged person. Not that he liked to judge people on first appearances, he knew from first hand experiences not to. Although something told him that Max had gone on ahead...
    "He might have gone on ahead of us...i'll go and check up the path a bit. Won't be long"
    And with that Tobias disappeared as silently as a ratatta.

A few metres down the track he spotted some footprints, that seemed to head directly along Route 1 to Viridian City.
    What's he thinking...he's only just got his first pokemon. Maybe he's just cocky, but beedril rarely back down froma fight like that...

Tobias followed the path all the way through Viridian City (which was near empty) towards Viridian forest. The sun was beginning to set, and just as he approached the forest, he heard an unfamiliar voice shout out "HEY! KID WITH PIDGEY! LETS BATTLE!"
    Max has a pidgey...
    And with that thought he darted into the forest

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OOC: Ooh, nice! *plays evil battle music*

--

Max looked at the two boys. They were both taller than him, and they quickly released their two Pokemon, a Pikachu and a Butterfree.
    "Meh, you asked for it." Max said quietly. "GO! PIDGEY!"
    "CONFUSION!" "THUNDERSHOCK!"
    The two boys set their Pokemon against the Pidgey very viciously. Pidgey somehow dodged the electric attack, but was hit by the psychic one. It fluttered in air a bit before regaining balance.
    "Pidgey, try a Gust on that butterfly Pokemon." Max said.
    Pidgey flew and did as it was told, and the Butterfree was blown away to a distance. It hit a tree and slid to the ground.
    "AGH! BUTTERFREE! GET UP AND USE YOUR OWN GUST!" "USE THUNDERSHOCK AGAIN!"
    Dammit, Pidgey can't handle two attacks at the same time. This is bad. Max thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back