• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Tobias comes back being lead by charmander and I show him my pokemon at his request. Also at his request I show him my hand signals that I have developed for my pokemon. He tells me he has being using hand signals as well and has decide to help me define my own hand signals. I spend time listening and being taught by him and after a few hours our pokemon are trained up more and my pidgey evolves. He leaves and I spend time training my pokemon and butterfree learns confusion, pidgeotto learns peck, quick attack and whirl wind. charmander learns rage. I return my pokemon to their pokeballs and follow Tobias?s shoe prints. I reach the exit of the forest and enter pewter city. I find the pokecentre and see tobias getting ready to battle max. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. I point at my pokeballs then at the centre motioning nurse joy might have trouble understanding what I want.

Years
  • OoC: Sorry man. School is getting so utterly stressful. Only 4 more weeks to go...and the rp should probably pick up. But for now, let's battle!

IC: Tobias nodded in agreement, then he felt a tap at his shoulder. Turning around he saw Raoul pointing to his pokeballs and then at the nurse.
    "Just go up to her, i'm sure she'll know what to do" he said with a half smile. Turning back to Max, he whipped out a pokeball and headed outside for the battle. Afterall they were standing in a pokemon centre.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: Eh... how do we know who wins?

---

"Aright then, lets play one on one then." Max said. "Go for it, Pidgeotto!"
    "Come on out Vulpix!" Toby sent out his fire Pokemon, and Max sent out his bird.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: I have an idea. Some one could come along and be the judge. I'll do it since I don't have anything else to do at the moment. Also, I want to catch a Magikarp but I want it to be shiny. Can I? If not I'll edit this.

Alana smiled at her Spearow who was flying along side her. She wanted to catch a new Pokemon but wasn't sure where to start. They had battled several Rattata and Pidgey and though Alana had been tempted to chuck a Pokeball at one or two of them she had refrained from doing so. She knew that she could train them both into strong Pokemon but at the same time, she knew she could only train six Pokemon at once. So she had to choose wisely until she had a complete team.

It wasn't long until she came upon Pewter City. "It's a shame we didn't catch any Pokemon. I bet everyone else did." She sighed then shrugged. "Oh well." She looked around then headed for the Pokemon Center. It was in sight when she noticed Tobias and Max getting ready for a battle. Feeling slightly bored and curious as to who would win she approached. "Hey guys. Do ya need a judge for the battle?"

Last edited:
    Years
  • OoC: Ill just say leave the shiny pokemon out for now, i mean we are only just starting. The judge idea is great and thanks for volunteering Alana. Yes you two might be able to join if you post your details, meeting up along the way is acceptable...should we wait for you Alana or do you want us to start without a judge?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: TOBY! Meh, enough hold ups. I'm waiting for the battle. Also waiting for a judge in the middle of a battle is not a good idea, will only make it really slow.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: I'll edit my post. Can I catch the shiny later on? *says good bye to shiny Magikarp* My post will simply be edited to me runing across your battle.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Alana came up to them and asked to be the battle judge.
    "Okay then, lets play Max!" Toby agreed.
    "Pidgeotto! Wing Attack now!" Max immediately started the battle, but Vulpix dodged it.
    "Too slow Max. Vulpix! Ember it!" Toby said, and Vulpix flamed the Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto flew higher up.
    Max pointed two fingers at the fox, and Pidgeotto slammed it hard with a Quick Attack.
    "That's speed for you." Max said quietly. Then Max pointed three fingers, and Pidgeotto hit Vulpix with another Wing Attack.
    "Vulpix..." Toby said, thinking about his next move.

Years
  • As the Pidgeotto slammed his pokemon into the dirt, Tobias realised this would be no easy battle.
    "Now Vulpix!" he cried. Max, not knowing what attack was coming, was caught by surprise. Vulpix countered the quick attack with a quick attack of its own, plowing through the pidgeotto. As the bird pokemon struggled to right itself, Vulpix hit it with another ember attack.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • "Agh! Pidgeotto's hurt... PIDGEOTTO TRY THE LAST RESORT ATTACK!" Max shouted, pointing four fingers at Vulpix.
    Pidgeotto flew up and hit Vulpix with a Mud Slap.
    "Ground attack, more effective against Fire Pokemon." Max said, looking at the heavily damaged Vulpix.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Alrighty, then!

Name: Charlette (Charlie for short)
    Description: Charlette has has a rather slender fuigure, sky blue eyes and light brown hair. Charlie usually wears her hair plain and down to her shoulders. She usually wears a white tank top and a mans black tie with baggy jeans
    Personality: Charlie is very opinionated, and she is very witty and sarcastic. Sometimes, this gets her into trouble, but luckily she is equally as good in getting out of it. She is very loyal to her friends and what she believes in and will fight to the death for either one. She dosn't usually like to argue, but even so, she is very good at it and usually comes out victorious.
    History:None (Yet :P )

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: Well, Toby said there were no restrictions on people catching up through the middle of the RP so.... welcome to the game Charolette!!

Years
  • OoC: Since when was Mud Slap found in the Kanto region? Oh well, I suppose you've already used it now, hehe ;)

IC: What am I doing? thought Tobias, as Vulpix struggled to get up.
    "Vulpix!" He cried as he called it back, sending out his other pokemon. Fresh and ready for battle stood Tobias' Pikachu. With a swift motion, Pikachu attacked the bird pokemon with a tremendous thunderbolt attack. Being a flying type, pidgeotto couldnt stand the attack. As it collapsed to the ground, Tobias couldnt help but let out a sigh of relief.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • "Hey! That was cheating! Don't you remember we agreed on a one on one battle?" Max shouted at Toby.
    "Hmph... I'm not hanging around here with cheaters." Max used a potion on Pidgeotto and healed it, then walked off.
    Meh... I shouldn't have battled him, but Nidorino could've easily stamped that Pikachu out if I used it. Well, here I am. Pewter City gym.
    Max stood in front of the rocky/stoney building.

Years
  • OoC: oops, i forgot...But come on! you made me send out vulpix, knowing that my other pokemon was a pikachu. Obviously I would have sent out pikachu if i had of had the choice. One example of power playing.

IC: "Im sorry, I guess I forgot" Tobias called out.
    Despirited, Tobias headed back into the pokemon centre to heal vulpix. What just happened...I knew it was a one on one, so why did i send out pikachu...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back