• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{kayla's graphic gallery}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Wow! I love all your new stuff! I love:
    Spoiler:

^^These are really nice! Looking forward to the next addition!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • thanks everyone for the comments ^_^
    i added a spoiler to hide all of my older graphics. hehe(
    ~i added graphics on 5/15/10

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Hey, you've done the Torchic avatar ! ^^
    I must say I'm highly impressed. But not just by the Torchic (hehe, a Riolu too ^^) but of your entire gallery !
    there are so many espeon arts ... well, you actually seem to love him quite a lot. Just like my cousin ! ^^

Circuit

Years
  • Wow... Loving it Kayla! Amazing work! Can't wait for more!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I love your pokemon Black and White ones! The starters look so cute in those icons. Trainers look really cute too - it's a shame I didn't see the pic

But really awesome work!

PureGoober

Minecrafter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    I love your pokemon Black and White ones! The starters look so cute in those icons. Trainers look really cute too - it's a shame I didn't see the pic

But really awesome work!

I agree with you 100%.
    They are very cute.
    Great work

Circuit

Years
  • Wow, you do so much in one day. That's awesome. And I love it all! Brillante! Fantastico!

Years
  • Hmm, not bad. However, I might wanna suggest some things. =]

Well, the color theme isn't bad. The thing is, it's only pink, white, and black. Eh, a little dull to me. The render seems to have more colors, so maybe add some blue? Yellow? The c4d kinda looks awkward. =o Maybe flip it? I'm glad you didn't add tons of patterns to this banner, like some other banners you might have made. What I might wanna suggest to add some depth to your work. It looks flat. Sometimes to add depth, you add a darker background to make the render stand out, or you can blur and sharpen parts of your banner. ^..^ I don't know if it's just mean, or do you use those two fonts A LOT in your work. I think you should experiment with other fonts to see how they look. =]

I think that's all I have to comment on for now. ^..^; I'm trying to keep up with your updates. xD Anyway, I hope to see more banners from you. :3 You're getting better.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back