• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{kayla's graphic gallery}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Oh my, Kayla the new ones look wonderful! :D

This one is just marvelous!!!

If I didn't already have a new avy I would ask to use this one.. Can I use it as a profile pic? :3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    Oh my, Kayla the new ones look wonderful! :D

This one is just marvelous!!!

If I didn't already have a new avy I would ask to use this one.. Can I use it as a profile pic? :3
    yea sure(: you can use it, just credit me.
    if you're looking for the original pic, it's on pixiv but i would have to recolor it to match it ^_^

1/27/10- added 3 avatars, may add more later.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years

I have to say, I really love this one. The effects are wonderful. I just think the text seems to be kinda randomly placed, I don't know whether that is just me though. But it's a wonderful signature all the same.

As for this one, I feel that the background is kinda empty somehow, those green and white dots fill it up, but I think you could have added more effects around your render.

You're quite talented Kayla seen as you are using GIMP and there isn't as many features in it as Photoshop. Keep up with the wonderful work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back