• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kayleigh's Art! (Start getting really excited now...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well... As most of you know, I've already made a requests thread, so now I'm making one with just my art. ^_^ It was probably a dumb idea to make the other first, but oh well. At the moment I've only got a few drawings scanned, but I'll be working on more soon, so check back frequently to see what's been added. ;P Anything that doesn't have to do with requests will go here. I'm also making a Pok?mon manga book so I might scan part of it soon so all of you can see. And... If you like my drawings enough, then I'll accept a request from you, here. Enjoy! =D

I've done two drawings of a Gym Leader that I've made up for my comic, named Clara. I haven't decided one thing about her, and she's only the second of the Leaders that I've made up. ._. I'll post all of the Gym Leader's stats up as soon as I figure them out. (And I'll post all of the drawings too!) Anyways, the first two attachments are of her. I thought pink hair would look good on her, but my mom liked orange. So, I made a picture of her for my mom, with orange hair. Then there's another that I didn't have time to color, but you can get an idea of what color you think her hair should be. ^_^ If anyone could give me their opinion then that would help a lot.

Second, is Valerie, my next Gym Leader that I've created. All I know about her is that she trains grass-type Pok?mon. o.o

Here's a drawing of my character that I just did in about 8 minutes. I couldn't decide whether she should be happy or sad at first, so I just added a little smile right at the end. XD

The next one would have been my entry for the Christmas picture contest, but I sort of.. forgot.. to post.. it. o_o;

Okay, that's it for now. ^_^ I'll be adding many more soon, but right now please tell me what you think of these.

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    Ooooo... Nice pics! Very good as usual! I like how you colored the hair of your character that you did in 8 minutes... Wow, if I were to draw something like that, it'll take me about an hour to do...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Thank you! ^_^ I dunno if it really only took 8 minutes for it, maybe a little longer. XD But I'm a fast drawer so it's possible, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I do still take requests, StarLight Umbreon. ^_^ Thanks for the compliment!

Atsuji said:
    Wow, those are good *hopes Kayleigh didnt forget teh requesty*
    Lol, I didn't. ^_^ I've just been busy because of the holidays, but I'll start on it soon!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    my favorite is the first one of your gym leader (She reminds me of Misty a bit... >.>; ) Keep up the good work! XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ooo I like the Kayleigh full picture best. Good job Kayleigh! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    my favorite is the first one of your gym leader (She reminds me of Misty a bit... >.>; ) Keep up the good work! XD
    I thought that too, that's why I suggested pink as her hair color. ^_^ But my mom's firm on the belief that her hair should be orange, so I drew that for her. What do you think? (And thanks! XD)

Kairi said:
    Ooo I like the Kayleigh full picture best. Good job Kayleigh! ^_^
    Thank you! ^_^ I'll be adding more later, most likely. I'm at my grandparent's house, which means all-day scanner access! XD

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    I thought that too, that's why I suggested pink as her hair color. ^_^ But my mom's firm on the belief that her hair should be orange, so I drew that for her. What do you think? (And thanks! XD)
    Pink...I don't know, I think that red will be better than pink, but that makes it similer to orange... x_x; You can try pink on the next un-colored one. n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Yay! Maybe some dolphins? ^_^
    Yep, lol. ^_^ And more characters! *runs off to draw them* (Gah wait, I forgot my coloring pencils though! O_o They'll have to be in black and white I guess... Whoops.)

Miyu-chan said:
    Pink...I don't know, I think that red will be better than pink, but that makes it similer to orange... x_x; You can try pink on the next un-colored one. n_n
    Okay, I'll test out several different colors then! I didn't think of red... That would be a good hair color. I was thinking of maybe making her a Psychic or Fire-type Gym Leader. ^_^

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Glad to be of some help! n_n I drew several gym-leaders by myself too. n_n;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I'd like to see them then! ^_^ If you ever get any scanned. Gym Leaders can be such a challenge to draw, since they usually stand out a bit more than your average Trainer. ._.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm a little lazy to scan them, and I don't know where the pictures are, in the first place. ;_; But they're fun to draw anyway. n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, half the time I never know where mine are either! x_x; My room looks like a tornado of paper blew through it... I'm constantly drawing things! XD

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I really love the drawing of your character. The highlights in her hair are superb. Your really a striking artisit. Though I feel you have a simliar problem to myself in getting the angles of the limbs (and so the length is affected) to look natural (it's really hard isn't it). I hope you manage to achieve this soon. It means your ownly a stone throw away from some phenomenal work. Keep up the amazing pics ^_^

Good luck with the gym leaders with Miyu Chan, sounds like fun. lol weird that people draw gym leaders above others though :p I drew one too once, he had green hair. I still have the pic even though it's a little old (lol it's on paper, so I'm amazed I know where it is). May have to do an updated version now :p

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Very kawaii piccies ^_^ *glomps them* Mesa likes the Pikachu and Raichu one ^_^ Its kawaii!

*gets killed by Pikachus*

Back