• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kayleigh's Art! (Start getting really excited now...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    igtica said:
    I really love the drawing of your character. The highlights in her hair are superb. Your really a striking artisit. Though I feel you have a simliar problem to myself in getting the angles of the limbs (and so the length is affected) to look natural (it's really hard isn't it). I hope you manage to achieve this soon. It means your ownly a stone throw away from some phenomenal work. Keep up the amazing pics ^_^
    Wow, thank you for the very nice compliment! ^_^ I haven't exactly figured out how to draw a figure perfectly, but I'm working on it, lol. ;P It's the hardest part, I think. Good luck with yours too!

CaRtOON said:
    Very kawaii piccies ^_^ *glomps them* Mesa likes the Pikachu and Raichu one ^_^ Its kawaii!

*gets killed by Pikachus*
    Lol, thank you! I think so too! ^_^

And, I've made two new drawings. Like I said earlier, I was at my grandparent's house and didn't have any coloring pencils. So... They're in black and white.

The first is of an ocean scene that I did earlier. Kairi and Miyu--It has dolphins!!!! XD I started on this right before lunch, and continued it until I was finished eating. o_o; It turned out sort of bad, in my opinion. But atleast it's a drawing!

Second is of my role playing character, along with her two friends Stephanie and Mel. Mel is the one on the left with the long, slightly spiky hair, Stephanie is in the middle behind them, and mine is on the right holding the Pichu. I'll color this later and show you all, but I wanted to go ahead and scan it when I had a chance. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow! The dolphins are so cute! XDDDD The seals in the back are very cute too~ =3 Wonderful. *claps* I thought Mel was a pokemorph? XD Very cute poses with the second picture. n_n

igtica said:
    Good luck with the gym leaders with Miyu Chan, sounds like fun. lol weird that people draw gym leaders above others though :p I drew one too once, he had green hair. I still have the pic even though it's a little old (lol it's on paper, so I'm amazed I know where it is). May have to do an updated version now :p
    lol, true that people like to do gym-leaders above the rest. XD Maybe cause they're special? n_n; I'd love to see your green-haired gym leader, sounds cool. n_n

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Those are all really good Kayleigh ^^, your really good at this, and you've just encounraged me to draw myself ^^;.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Wow! The dolphins are so cute! XDDDD The seals in the back are very cute too~ =3 Wonderful. *claps* I thought Mel was a pokemorph? XD Very cute poses with the second picture. n_n

lol, true that people like to do gym-leaders above the rest. XD Maybe cause they're special? n_n; I'd love to see your green-haired gym leader, sounds cool. n_n
    Firstly I love the new pics but i adore the pic of the three girls with the pokemon. It's very sweet! I love the cute lil pokemon with them ^_^ You so very deserve the nice comments ;) I wouldn't give them otherwise. Though I'm glad you agree with the stance thing. It's so hard, I wish it was easier, but no matter what I do it always looks twisted. :p You seem to have got the hang of it more than I have.

:o Miyu wants to see my character...erm well my problem lies in the fact I have no scanner u.u but I may try and see if I can take a pic of it, but I'm doubting it'll come out too well, but I guess its worth a try. I'd love to see your gym leader pics :)

*Later note: I put up my gym leader, it doesn't look good, but go here:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=75328#post75328 *

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Lol, she is, but she changes back into a human once a month, kinda like InuYasha. ^_^ Those ears would've been too big to fit into the picture, so I didn't draw them. =P But thank you for the compliments!

100marios said:
    WOW! I really like all your pics, especially the human ones! Man, I could really learn a thing or two from you Kayleigh!
    *gets a out a pencil, spins it, and sticks behind ear, grabs for his notebook and sits down*
    Ok! Hehe.
    Lol, thanks! I'd like to see some of your drawings. ^_^

LiquidThunder said:
    Those are all really good Kayleigh ^^, your really good at this, and you've just encounraged me to draw myself ^^;.
    Really, lol? Thank you! =D

igtica said:
    Firstly I love the new pics but i adore the pic of the three girls with the pokemon. It's very sweet! I love the cute lil pokemon with them ^_^ You so very deserve the nice comments ;) I wouldn't give them otherwise. Though I'm glad you agree with the stance thing. It's so hard, I wish it was easier, but no matter what I do it always looks twisted. :p You seem to have got the hang of it more than I have.

:o Miyu wants to see my character...erm well my problem lies in the fact I have no scanner u.u but I may try and see if I can take a pic of it, but I'm doubting it'll come out too well, but I guess its worth a try. I'd love to see your gym leader pics :)

*Later note: I put up my gym leader, it doesn't look good, but go here:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showth...75328#post75328 *
    Ooh, those are really good drawings! ^_^ Thank you for the compliments too. You seem to be doing really well drawing a figure; I'm always practicing, lol.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Those are some really good pics Kayleigh!I could never draw marine life myself, but you make it look easy!Keep it up! ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Really? Well, thank you! ^_^

I just noticed that in my last picture, Mel looks a bit.. dazed. XD Lol, I didn't mean for her to, but she does sort of. And by the way, I'll be adding more pictures soon. I made up another Gym Leader too! Sorry for everyone that I need to do a request for, I've just been busy lately. ._.

A.J

Years
    hey can you make me one with A.J is you remeber him from the ep."The road to the pokemon leuge"or somthing like thatand lugia,sandshrew and a pidgiot

Thanks,A.J

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Atsuji said:
    ish Kayleigh gonna forget about the suji?? ;;
    No, no, I didn't. I'm sorry that it's taken so long though. I'll finish it either tonight or tommorow. ^_^; Promise!

And okay A.J., I'll do that one for you too. I've got several requests that I need to finish, but I'll have it done ASAP.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    No, no, I didn't. I'm sorry that it's taken so long though. I'll finish it either tonight or tommorow. ^_^; Promise!

And okay A.J., I'll do that one for you too. I've got several requests that I need to finish, but I'll have it done ASAP.
    YEY I cant wait! (da-dee-da-dee-da)

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Wow, you're good at drawing. I guess I'm not the only one, he he. I wish I could draw people, though. You draw them better. That's why I stick with dragons, birds, cats, and snakes. If you want to see my pictures, go look in my thread :).

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay! ^_^ Thanks for the compliments. I also see that you're really good at poetry too... The one in your signature is very pretty.

Last edited:

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    I love your style Kayleigh. It's so adorable. ^_^

You're inventing gym leaders too? That's rad! I love seeing the type of gym leaders people make up. It inspires me to work on my own (which I have. lol)
    Y'know? They should have a made-up gym leader club since so many people have made them. *laugh*

Keep up the great work. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Thanks! ^_^ Lol, that would be a good idea. I've already made up several more, and I'll post them as soon as I get them scanned.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Really?

Kayleigh said:
    Okay! ^_^ Thanks for the compliments. I also see that you're really good at poetry too... The one in your signature is very pretty.
    :embarrass You really think so? That's my best poem that I made. My other one's are really dumb, like I made one called "Night Light", and I couldn't think of anything that ryhmed with light that was like a "lighty" thing, so I just put kite :cross-eye . This poem actually made sense.

Back