• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ke$ha: Good or Bad?

What Song has Ke$ha sung worst?

• Take It Off

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Your Love Is My Drug

• Boots and Boys

• We Are Who We R

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tik Tok

• Total voters

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
  • How about all of them? Kesha is a shining example of the downturn music has taken in the past year or so, from her repetitive hooks and uninspired lyrics to the trampy image. Quite frankly a topic about her doesn't deserve to be on an entertainment section.
    times changes and so does music. get over it, ty.

music is music, have fun.

anyways, I love take it off, animal, the harold song and crazy beautiful life. I don't "hate" any of her songs, though tik tok is kind of annoying tbh.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I only really heard Tik Tok. I heard the original. I loved the instruments, but couldn't care for the lyrics. Woe, Is Me covered it; sounds awesome.

Also, for people who hate her image- is it because she's a girl? A lot of male artists have images like this, and no one seems to care. But when a girl does it, then she gets hate for it. Is it because girls are supposed to be innocent? I digress, but it's still an important point imo.

Years
  • Also, for people who hate her image- is it because she's a girl? A lot of male artists have images like this, and no one seems to care. But when a girl does it, then she gets hate for it. Is it because girls are supposed to be innocent? I digress, but it's still an important point imo.

No, I dislike Russell Brand as well, he could be considered a male equivalent of Ke$ha. Idk there's probably differences but as far as I'm concerned they're both not good influences.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • After Tik-Tok debuted, to me, she went waaay downhill in her songs from her first album. Her image as a drunk <censored> is hurting her badly.

btw, you should have added "Blah Blah Blah" as one of your choices, because I couldn't stand that song so much. I would have chosen that. lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Personally I just disliked Dinosaur slightly I don't know why but it's not my favorite, however I like any other song of her's they are amazing and have a dance tune to most, I don't see how anyone could dislike her a lot just saying but there's far worse people out there than her. She me a bit over the top at times, but it's just herself, if you really dislike her then don't come in to be mean, everyone is different. I can understand you may have different opinions, however.

Back