• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Keldeo Revealed In Coro Coro @ February 12

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Whoot~ Keldeo

MLP has now successfully invaded Pokemon. Hello Kitty will soon follow~

Hopin to see something about the Adventure Camps next~

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • So Keldeo has finally been officially revealed! Hell yeah! Now we have to wait for Meloetta and Genesect to be revealed.

Off-topic: This makes me wonder about how Meloetta's story will be. Genesect's is somewhat clear, but Meloetta I have no idea.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Omg Keldeo is sooo cute. :33

Also it's not MLP-related. MLP got larger only towards the end of last year pretty much, while Keldeo was designed over two years ago basically, lol. ;x

Soooo are we betting on giveaway @ movies, then for us to get it sometime towards the end of the year...? Considering how we've gotten everything else so far. >___>;

Oh yeah btw, keep Kyurem forme stuff in the thread for it if you wanna discuss it and Adventure Camp... wherever the thread is. This is only for Keldeo, if anyone wants to respond to the previous posts about that. :3

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Omg Keldeo is sooo cute. :33

Also it's not MLP-related. MLP got larger only towards the end of last year pretty much, while Keldeo was designed over two years ago basically, lol. ;x

Soooo are we betting on giveaway @ movies, then for us to get it sometime towards the end of the year...? Considering how we've gotten everything else so far. >___>;

Oh yeah btw, keep Kyurem forme stuff in the thread for it if you wanna discuss it and Adventure Camp... wherever the thread is. This is only for Keldeo, if anyone wants to respond to the previous posts about that. :3

MLP is a bit older than that, it had an earlier run when I was smaller. But off topic is off topic.

I'm gunna say it'll be a Movie Prize for when the movie comes out. I can see it having Secret Sword already so we won't have to do the in game sequence...which would honestly make me sad......

I can see us getting it through Wifi, if this isn't the Download that's supposed to be going to Toys R Us...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well yeah, but still, I don't think it was largely influenced. XD Or influenced at all. EITHER WAY...

Wouldn't it be kinda awesome if it had Fusion Bolt (yeah since everyone seems to be getting Reshiram/Zekrom's signature moves), to make up for where HP electric is, for it to still have Focus Blast, then plus H-Pump (if it learns it? If not Surf idk) and probably HP grass (maybe? idk), God that'd be amazing. Meh I can wish, it'll probably be as you said anyways :( Or maybe no special moves? idk maybe leave this Keldeo as-is and have a later awesome-r Keldeo!

Actually wow just thinking about it I'm really looking forward to it being released.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    MLP is a bit older than that, it had an earlier run when I was smaller. But off topic is off topic.

Well yeah, but still, I don't think it was largely influenced. XD Or influenced at all. EITHER WAY...

Keldeo Revealed In Coro Coro @ February 12

Wouldn't it be kinda awesome if it had Fusion Bolt (yeah since everyone seems to be getting Reshiram/Zekrom's signature moves), to make up for where HP electric is, for it to still have Focus Blast, then plus H-Pump (if it learns it? If not Surf idk) and probably HP grass (maybe? idk), God that'd be amazing. Meh I can wish, it'll probably be as you said anyways :( Or maybe no special moves? idk maybe leave this Keldeo as-is and have a later awesome-r Keldeo!

Actually wow just thinking about it I'm really looking forward to it being released.

I think you're thinking too competitively about it. XD If it was given any Pokemon's moves I could see it getting one of Kyurem's unreleased ones though. Maybe a dual giveaway with Keldeo and Kyurem each having one of them?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Ah no Kyurem alternate forme...yet...(next movie?)
    Well I'm glad that Keldeo's revealed, it's the only Pokemon I need for my Unova pokedex (got the other two hidden pokemon entries from friends who used the GTS glitch...) to be truely 100 % complete.
    I also want to have all four Muskeeter's...too bad we can't nickname it though as it's a wi-fi give away, if I could I would've named my Mare after the Italian word for sea.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • What an unexpected surprise! I love Keledo and I've been waiting for him to be revealed, can't wait to capture one :]

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Looking forward to see how this will affect the metagame. Also, the title of the new movie looks promising for the third game. Still hoping to get RS remakes earlier, though.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    umm...wha is Keldeo??? it looks cool but idk what it isexactly

Water/Fighting Secret Legendary Pokemon that is related to the Muskedeers. Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion. They found and raised him, then during the great war that burned down the Moor of Icarus, he was separated from them and they grew to resent humans.

He's also totally MLP's attempt to take over the world by sneaking into a popular game~ Hello Kitty's idea and dreams stolen by a horse~

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Well yeah, but still, I don't think it was largely influenced. XD Or influenced at all. EITHER WAY...

Actually, Keldeo won't have to deal with Focus Miss. He has access to Secret Sword via an in-game tutor, which has 85 base power and 100% accuracy, and is a Special move. And yes, he does learn Hydro Pump. I could see giving Keldeo Secret Sword, Hydro Pump/Surf, Hidden Power of some type, and Calm Mind.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

• I find the pictures in Anime-style much more appealing than the Sugimori one. They make Keldeo look cute. I can't see Virizion's expression very clearly, but I can imagine it looking down at the happy Keldeo with a content expression. I think it's about time I go watch some more Pokémon movies. This one looks quite promising, so it'll deffinitally be watched when it comes out. \o/

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I think... Keldeo is cute and all... But i still don't really see how he can be a fighter with no errr... Fists per say :S

I like that now we are going to be able to get him (still i dunno if i will be able to go to the movie >,<) But yeah, besides the whole water/fight type i think it's a really cute Poke and a nice addition to the muskedeers hehehe.

[Snivy Baroque]

Shinigami Snivy
    Years
  • wait, the legendary sword pokemon are musketeers, I honestly didn't know that, great, now I'll be trying to figure out which represents which, and I'll be changing their names accordingly, those I still have anyway.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • wait, the legendary sword pokemon are musketeers, I honestly didn't know that, great, now I'll be trying to figure out which represents which, and I'll be changing their names accordingly, those I still have anyway.
    Here's each one, if you're wondering: Cobalion represents Athos, the oldest and de facto leader of the group. Terrakion represents Porthos, the strongest, heaviest, and largest member of the group. Virizion represents Aramis, the most feminine, vain, and romantic member of the group. Keldeo represents d'Artagnan. (Source Bulbapedia)

Anyways I wonder what Keldeo's role will be, and if that'll have any impact on the third version...maybe it's revealed that Kyurem started the fire (Freeze burn?). Also I want to know what moves this Keldeo will have...

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"] @MagmaAquaThats a really good idea :o You'll see that Keldeo is angry at Kyerum because of that, and thats what happens in the movie! It all makes sense now![/SIZE]

Back