• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kellyn here!

Kellyn

[ P O K E M O N] [R a n g e r]
    Years
    Hey guys, Top Ranger Kellyn here! (Yes thats my real name :D)
    Just signed up hoping this will be a cool place. So yeah :3
    I'm a huge Pokemon Ranger Fan and been a fan of Pokemon since I was 3 and now I'm 14. So yeah bye

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Wow, your actual name is Top, middle name Ranger, and last name Kellyn? That's really cool. ;) Just playing.

This is a cool place! So it's good to have you here. Most people on here have grown up as fans of Pokémon, so welcome to the club. Haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ranger fan, eh? Can't say I'm a huge fan, but if you like Ranger, check out the Pokemon spin-offs section. :) I'm fairly sure there's a discussion thread for Ranger ~somewhere~ in there. I do dig the username though, ngl. See you around, and welcome to PC!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Come in Ranger Kellyn, this is Ranger Manipulation we are in need of assistance.

Nah, I'm only messing with you! Welcome to the forums, Kellyn. Welcome to the forum and everything. You're not too far off my age, actually.

I think the ranger games are pretty cool, too! I preferred one to two, though; I can't wait to get the third instalment, also.

I'm a moderator of the Emulation forums so if you want to get involved over there feel free to PM me for some pointers. :)

Back