• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kev's Ultimate Tag Team Tournament!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Oh man, you could have told me this was started!
    Umm who is Kakashi_Dog, he's not a member and hasn't posted in the thread, link me too his profile plz!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    OK thnx, I'll have battled him by tommorow morning!
    (yer thats right Kev I'm Aussie 2)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ugh thats just great, he logged out...
    Is there a date the battles must be done by?

Detox

heey...I cant find my guy either....i searched his name and nothing came up,but sorry, please try other content >_<

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    So my first opponent is The Graceful Assassin huh? Hmmm... OK! U should probably PM me GA, because... Well, I don't really have a reason other than I'm just 2 lazy. Whale! Good luck dude, but B carfull! I've battled Volkner's Apprentice before, and he's pretty good so watch out! Peace!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So my first opponent is The Graceful Assassin huh? Hmmm... OK! U should probably PM me GA, because... Well, I don't really have a reason other than I'm just 2 lazy. Whale! Good luck dude, but B carfull! I've battled Volkner's Apprentice before, and he's pretty good so watch out! Peace!

o.o Unless you have a second username then, no, we haven't battled. XD But I'll take that compliment anyway.

Whale and I will have our match done sometime over the next few days. He's my student in Charizard Academy so this should be interesting. :P

Foot

Years
    o.o Unless you have a second username then, no, we haven't battled. XD But I'll take that compliment anyway.

Whale and I will have our match done sometime over the next few days. He's my student in Charizard Academy so this should be interesting. :P

LOL! Sorry about that VA, I got U mixed up with Dukey. LOL! (It's the sig) But I don't have 2 battle U 2 know your awesome! Your still in the ESO afterall. ~sulk~ I was out 2 battles in. Charizard Academy? Hmmm... Sensei V.S Student? Awesome!!! Peace!

Years
    Oooo!!! No She Didn't! LOL!!! Actually, I hope your right, because I wanna win this tourny. Speaking of which... Graceful Assassin were R U? Peace!

It's not just Volkner's aprentice u'll have to wory about!
    If u'e having troubles to connect at he same time as Graceful Assassin u better send him a message and schedule your battle

Foot

Years
    It's not just Volkner's aprentice u'll have to wory about!
    If u'e having troubles to connect at he same time as Graceful Assassin u better send him a message and schedule your battle

Thanks 4 the advice, but we've already gotten in contact with each other (sorta). I havn't got work 2 day so I'm just going 2 periodicaly get on untill we cross paths. My plan is fool proof! Hahahaha... Peace!

Years
    Thanks 4 the advice, but we've already gotten in contact with each other (sorta). I havn't got work 2 day so I'm just going 2 periodicaly get on untill we cross paths. My plan is fool proof! Hahahaha... Peace!

lol no prob! Good luck with your battle!

Last edited:
    Back