• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kev's Ultimate Tag Team Tournament!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Oh, just incase, I beat Kakashi Dog. I believe Kairyu is still waiting for his battle...

Years
    Hey Kev I think you should put a time limit on the maches or something like that, it has been over 2 weeks already and we're still on the first matches!

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    i am still waiting on mystery to reply to my last pm

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Make people have week to do their match, that would make it run a little smoother...

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    im just pretty busy this week with the holidays and all.....

this weekend i am free so Saturday or hopefully tomorrow i can battle you Foot.....

Since Volkner lost >_>

Dude, it's no prob. I'm in no rush at all. I've been pretty busy myself, so that works out great 4 me 2. Just PM me when your ready. I'm online pretty often so chances R pretty good we'll cross paths. Peace!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I beleive Kairyu's partner has left PC, so if its ok I have some options.

1. We go straight through (I won)
    2. I battle kakashi dog again.
    3. Kairyu battles Kakashi Dog

Also, I beleive linking to the persons name on the first post would be a big help. The member search is so pathetic.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I beleive Kairyu's partner has left PC, so if its ok I have some options.

1. We go straight through (I won)
    2. I battle kakashi dog again.
    3. Kairyu battles Kakashi Dog

Also, I beleive linking to the persons name on the first post would be a big help. The member search is so pathetic.

Ok, Kairyu will battle kakashi_dog and I'll add the links on the front page. =)

Detox

So .....wait,wouldnt it be easier for him to pick a new partner?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I second that call!
    Kairyu might as well just go straight through, kakashi dog honestly won't stand a chance

Back