• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kev's Ultimate Tag Team Tournament!

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
Years
  • Sorry mine hasn't happened yet, but my opponent is usually on either when I'm at school or when I'm supposed to be asleep (Different timezones and schedules can be frustrating...). I was hoping to get it done tonight but, according to his profile, Shiny Rotom hasn't been on since the 30th, so I don't think its going to happen.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • XD I was on wifi for like, 2 hours today, during sessions where Foot logged onto PC. He said "im on now, respond to this!" and I did, then his profile said he was viewing the same page for like, 25 minutes before signing off both times.

Guess we'll try again later? :X

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • It seems VA is having more success in contacting to Foot, so... Schala, if you can get into contact with Rotom before VA and Foot have their match. Then you can have your match too, if you can't... I'll simply move you onto Round 2, cause Rotom has been inactive for so long.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Haha, if this is still continuing, Foot never responded to my battle requests. Not to mention he hasn't been around at all lately, that goes for whale too.

Back