• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keyris is no longer a small boy ^^

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
Years
  • Tomorrow is the big day!! Our good friend Keyris is becoming a big boy! 12 years he waited for this moment and now it's finally there, he is 13 years old! And ofcourse we need to celebrate this big event! So lets congrats him quickly, because he will be 14 in no-time!

Edit: The great achievements of Keyris he wants me to put in this post:

-Starting Pokemon Argon [hack](He won't finish it...cause he didn't finish his other 20 hacks either xD)
    -Being Staff admin at some small unknown Fora... (well that's interesting o.O)
    -Once was named Esmas (Yeah that guy we're talking about now!)
    -He got 12 last year!

Maybe I forgot some stuff, sorry for that keyris xD

Edit 2:Keyris wasn't satisfied
    -Being Staff admin at a big well-known forum (it still ain't interesting o.O)

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • AH, well done my good man! Congrats on the birthday! Here's wishing the best day of presents and other goodies that would normally be elsewhere! :D

Spoiler:

Lash

Years
  • Happy thirteenth birthday!

Wow, you have become a teenager, Esmas. (or Keyrin, Keyris, whatever the hell you are now). And now, the true learning can begin.

Back