• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KICKASS!

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Welcome.

Interested in having a quick battle? I'd be a nice introductory to the site lol

Years
  • tnx
    i'd love to,but sadly,my computer was being cleard of viruses and everything on it got deleated by mistake,so all of my emulators and roms were killed in the proces,and i do not know about any other way to batlle (i've heard about some online battles but i dont know anything about that xD) so if you'll show me how,i'd be happy to do a quick battle

And that also brings me to one of the main reasons why i am here
    since all of my emulators/roms were deleated,im here to ask of you to give me the poekmon heart gold patch (rom and emulator too if it is nececary for playing it without freezes and crashes) becuse the last time i got everything for playing heart gold i searched for 4 houres and finaly found it so i dont remeber egsactly where i got them
    so to recap,i need the patch for pkmn heart gold to play without freezes and crashes so thank you xD :D

Years
  • Hey hey, Ludvig! Welcome to PokeCommunity. This is a kickass thread indeed. :)

Battling over a simulator is really easy, actually! Our Battle Center board has its own battle server on Pokemon Showdown, so check out the information thread (click) to read up about it. Just click the "this link" portion in the line that says "The PC Battle Server can be accessed via this link" and you'll be taken to the server. You'll be able to choose a name by clicking the "choose name" button at the top right once you're in the server, and you'll probably be good to go. If you need help with the server, it's best to ask over in the thread I linked you to rather than your introduction thread since people experienced with Pokemon Showdown will see it much more quickly. Just log into the server and start building your team! It's a lot easier than it seems. n~n The wonderful Battle Center regulars will be thrilled to have more people around. It's also a great way to meet our members since the server is really active.

But oh noooo! Viruses are so annoying, I never really had any really bad ones but I've had odd issues that made me have to do a system restore before. :( Sorry that you lost so much data.. hopefully that doesn't happen again. But if you're looking for official ROMs, it's actually not allowed to provide those here so you'll have to do a search on Google or something. But patches and other issues for HeartGold and SoulSilver can be found by looking through the HeartGold/SoulSilver Emulation Help thread, so you're free to use that anytime if you need a patch. Just remember not to ask for ROMs of the game and you should be fine!

Good luck, Ludvig! Hope you have an awesome time around the community. If you need help, just private message a staff member and we'll get back to you ASAP. See you around!

Years
  • thank you for the help and warm welcome :D
    am sorry if i caused any trouble with my asking for roms :C
    im known for 2 things
    my "lack of rule reading" and my incapebility to write english corectly (just a warning if you see words that are totaly misspealed in the past/future/present :D)

Back