• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill All Townies!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • I implore both the cop and seer to investigate me. Ill hold up both ways. Neither godfather role can escape both investigative role.

Actually, both godfathers can. The Seer can only find the wolves (though not the Alpha), while the Cop can only detect mafia (with the exception of the Godfather).

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Actually, both godfathers can. The Seer can only find the wolves (though not the Alpha), while the Cop can only detect mafia (with the exception of the Godfather).

oh I misunderstood the roles. :o

I thought that if both Seer and Cop can investigate me, that can clear me as non-mafia/non-wolf. I realized that it will only clear me as non-Alpha/non-Godfather.

If Seer investigate me,

They will get a notif about me being non-wolf.
    Which leaves that I'm town, or I'm maf, or I'm Alpha.

If Cop investigate me,
    They will get a notif about me being non-maf,
    Which leaves that I''m town, or GF, or Alpha.

Yeah, this plan sucks. I thought I'm going to get cleared. :(

But yeah, still claiming town vanilla.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Yeah, this game's investigators are pretty unreliable. Additional problem is that they're scumhunting too during the day (just only for the other scums), are can't be recognized as easily.

I still think Johnny is overly defensive for a single vote, so I'm going to leave it there for now.

jombii

Years
  • I think I'm done with the Johnny-Lycan thing, except for one.

Lycan, how do you read Desi and his vote against you?

Years
  • So Home actually claimed his role already and is asking for TWO roles to investigate him and Lycan chooses to paint me as defensive, lol. These guys are in cahoots for sure.

I don't know if he wanted both investigators to check him, I think he was just going over the possibility.

jombii

Years
  • Technically that was before he realized that he couldn't get totally cleared, but I see what you mean.

drewbie is right. that was before I thought it would clear me. now, it's a waste of NA if both investigate me since that wouldn't really prove anything right?

jombii

Years
  • My point stands. You were being very defensive and yet Lycan chose to ignore it. :)

That's Lycan's case not mine. And yeah, him ignoring the fact that I just defended him sucks. A thank you could suffice lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hello hi I'm still recovering from a stupid flu and i have to bed like 15 minutes ago so forgive me if this all sounds coherent.

Honestly while i believe all three have been a bit overly defensive i feel like Johnny is the only one really making any reasoning and did a good thing to back off the endless circle of nonsense. I dont necessarily paint Home and Lycan as scummy ( for now ) but between the three Johnny feels most town to me.

Drewbie feels like they are trying to be a mediator between everything?? But I could have definitely missed something in their posts and I will look everything over again later.

That said though i expected me to have missed more being gone a few days. I realise we have 96 hrs but its all going to waste imo. We really need to get to hammering someone and right now lycan seems to be the best choice simply bc they have the most and seeing how they flip could help us with getting mafia if they turn out to be otherwise. But since, at the same time, i am not seeing lycan as scum perhaps.someone has a better idea but if i don't see one next time im on i will throw down my hammer.

Really i want to see more people speak for more reads before making my choice. I know i havent been the most active but we do have more than four people in this game right

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Lycan, how do you read Desi and his vote against you?

Pretty fast, and it seemed mostly out of the blue. But then again, it is Desi. I always read him as scummy even when he's town, so I'm not too sure what to think.

My point stands. You were being very defensive and yet Lycan chose to ignore it. :)

I didn't? I clearly pointed out the flaw in his plan.
    Still, I'm reading Johnny more as scum than Home now (leaning town on Home actually), but I might be slightly biased there because of the sides you've picked.

Either way, if nobody else is saying anything, it's hard to collect more reads. This might as well be one of those town vs. town situations going on here.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • It is now night 2!
    Please get your NAs in!​

(48 hours left)

I am here for this

I'm in. Could use a nice basic game as a palate cleanse.

Sign me in!

Holy mother of dolphin, in pls!

In as well

Sign me up buttercup.

Watashi ga imasu yo

\0/

since take a number doesn't look like it's happening..slot me in for this!

In

Question: how do multiple lynches take place if a lynch requires majority vote?

would love to join

If you need anymore people, I'll join.

Saved your game, you owe me a soda.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Johnny is dead! They were The Seer!

EvilChameleon is dead! They were Vanilla Town!

Ash is dead! They were The Mafia Doctor!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Vote Count 3.0
    2 lynches remaining.

Currently not voting (11): Aaron SirDolan Bardothren Home Lycanthropy Desinishon Fletch Bidoof FTW Paranoia_ Purplecicada Nero

6 votes will be required for a lynch.

I am here for this

I'm in. Could use a nice basic game as a palate cleanse.

Sign me in!

Holy mother of dolphin, in pls!

In as well

Sign me up buttercup.

Watashi ga imasu yo

\0/

since take a number doesn't look like it's happening..slot me in for this!

In

Question: how do multiple lynches take place if a lynch requires majority vote?

would love to join

If you need anymore people, I'll join.

Saved your game, you owe me a soda.

Years
  • Is that post for real ^

Ash was scum and they were in favor of Lycan lynch that means that Lycan is not a mafia...

Who is your top scum and town read? why?

As for me I'm freakin lost....my town read was johnny and he is dead either by Mafia, Wolf or a freakin happy trigger Vig..My top scum read was lycan but even a mafia pushed their lynch so Lycan is not mafia and as for them being wolf idk I'm lost.

If you guys still ask for reads...I'll go with my gut and say purple is looking slight scum to me.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • I dunno, after the jazz that went down during the last day and Johnny dying, I'm kinda leaning on Lycan being wolf. Mafia atm isn't too much of a concern with all the night killing going on, but the fact that the wolves haven't lost a single player is making me nervous.

EDIT: and not to mention we've also lost the Seer. Our ability to find wolves has been completely snuffed out at the worst possible time.

Back