• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kind of a returning member. Hi!

Years
  • I disappeared after I got real sick over my spring break from college back in March, right before I had a big paper due at midterms. Then with the semester being at midterm things started moving a long too fast & I've also got classes outside of college I've been taking. I really feel horrible, but college & other life stuff just has to come first.
    BuzzBuzz had offered me a Savanna Vivillon I needed to complete my Vivillon collection & Lithal asked for another poke with Pokerus from me (thankfully she found one on wonder trade) while I had been gone. I cannot apologize to them enough for dropping off the face of the earth, but forces have kind of been out of my control.
    But, everything seems to be winding down this week so hopefully at the end of the week I can get back to my usual popping in at Trade Corner, maybe trade some FCs for the friend safari for a few people (mine is Rock, btw, with Barbacle, Corsola, & Boldore) if anyone wants.

Anywho... HI AGAIN. I hope everyone's not too ticked off & will welcome me back. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Welcome back rebelxgirl! I'm new here haha but I hope all is well and I'm sure the rest of the community is really happy to have you back!

Cheers!

indieoutloud

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! I hope college is going well for you! I've got a couple of months left, but hey, we both gotta hang in there! I'm kinda with you when it comes to breaks; if they're really long, I get kinda board and I wish I were back at school again for the sake of being productive. While that's weird, I guess that's how things go. ;o;

Still, it's really nice to see you here, returned to the humble home of PC! And it's really great meeting you today! And no worries; PC has changed a fair bit, but, we're just really glad on having you returned to us, and I hope that things will go well enough for you to be as active as you can be around here! I'm sure that you'll be able to pick off where you left off! <33

But yes, hi again, and again, don't worry about it! Nice to have you back, and if you ever wanna talk sometime, you can send me a shout or a message anytime you wish! And have fun! See you later! c:

Years
  • Ouch! Hope you're feeling much better now that you're back on PC now n_n and hopefully your midterms went fine as well! :3

But welcome back to PC! Always remember that anybody on staff is here if you need us for anything! :D

Back