• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    King of the Hill Version 2.0

Rules

Welcome to King of the Hill!. The main goal of the game is simply to do anything, anything Pokemon related, that is, in order to gain possession of the hill from the previous player. Your post must end with something like, "My hill" to state that the hill is yours. Example:
    I fly to the hill with my Zapdos and leave Thunderstorms around it to protect it. My defended hill.
    I use my Groudon's Earthquake to destroy the hill and form a new one by my side. My hill.
    I flood your hill with my Kyogre's Surf and turn it into a coral reef. No more hill. My coral reef!
    You can't do that! Still my hill.
    Okay, so I was joking with the last 2 quotes, but anyway, I hope you get the point of the game. If not.... then too bad!
    King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I Use Magmortar's Flamethrower and burn your hill and make another one on the other side, My hill.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Be a bit more original and a bit more creative, people!
    I sneak up behind you from underground using Diglett's Dig and use my Gengar's Scary Face to make some sort of screamer and scare the heck out of you.
    My hill.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    LOL!You keep using Gengar's Scary Face.

I use Dialga's Roar of time and bring the time back to where i created the hill.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Haha, good one! (You forgot to say something like, "My Hill" but I'll let this one pass for now.)

I go to Jirachi and make a wish.

"I wish the hill were mine;"

Jirachi opens its eye and grants me my wish.

My granted hill.

Last edited:

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    I have my(wild)Shiny Graveler Selfdestruct to blow you away from the hill. It's gonna suck, but now it's my hill.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I'll use Salamence's Fly and hit you out of the hill, My Hill!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    My Zekrom uses Fusion Bolt on your hill, its now electrocuted with you, i create a hill with several zekroms on the sides on the other side.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    I send out my Magikarp, who use Splash attack.
    No effect.
    You laugh so hard and decide to ignore it. Without you noticing, however, the Magikarp evolves into a Gyarados and pwns you with HyperBeam.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I'll use Steelix's Hard Steel Tail and hit you and your Pokemon out of your hill, so now...MY HILL!

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    I catch Celebi in a dark ball and get it to make a monster out of trees that slams you off the hill. Then I send the monster to guard MY HILL!

Back