• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I Use Alakazam's Hypnosis and put you to sleep, while alakazam uses psychic and drop you down of the hill.MY HILL!

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    Well then, I shall have my Hitmonchan do a barrel roll Falcon Punch to cause you and your Umbreon to explode. My hill!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I use My Staraptor's Brave bird and knock you and your hitmonchan out of the hill.MY HILL!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    I send out Machoke and you underestimate my Machoke because he's a Fighting type and you think none of his moves will even affect Shedinja.

Suddenly, Machoke unleashes its Flamethrower and burns Shedinja to crisp. (Seriously, Machoke can use Flamethrower. Just search Bulbapedia. Or Google. Or Serebii.)

Machoke then uses Seismic Toss and tosses you out into space where my Deoxys awaits to destroy you with its LAZAH!!!

King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    My monster comes to it's senses and smashes deoxys into the ground but destroys the hill. Then Celebi uses all the trees and bushes to make a new hill that CELEBI can control. As Celebi is mine I do storngly believe it is my darling hill.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I Use Gengar talking to your haunter says that hes your haunter's dad, then brings him to somewhere far far away, while i kick you out of the hill, I Believe this is my Hill Now.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    You may have used Suicune, but you never said it was yours. It's actually mine and decides to turn against you and blast you out of the hill. My hill.

Back