• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Yes, well that hill was actually an oversized Diglett (it popped out of the ground out of nowhere, what'd you expect?). Well, MY oversized Diglett, actually. And it uses Dig once more and carries it with you underground, sending you far, far, away from me. As for me, I decide to go to Wyvern Hill from the good ol' PMD series and resume this whole game there. My Wyvern Hill.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Hitmonlee literally kicks you out of the hill, sending you to some random forest far away from here. And to prevent you from coming back here, three Sewaddle I recruited there ties you up with string shot. Oh, and your Suicune? I stole all of them with Snag Balls. :P

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    First of all, MAH HILL, since you didn't claim the hill, and second, I use my lvl 100 EVed Braviary to Sky Drop your Hitmonlee over Mt. Everest.

Eh, i know your going to TRY to take this hill away from me, or TRY to make another, fake one, but until then, I have this time to say these two, sweet words [again]: MAH HILL.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I make my Gardevoir Hypnotize you and your Braviary and roll you down the hill. This is my hill now.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Thanks to Emboar's Assurance, it made Gardevoir faint and I push you off the hill♪ My hill♪

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    Ah, you people will NEVER STOP COMING, WILL YOU?

I get my Samurott to Hyro Pump you and your "Huge pile of Bacon[Emboar]" off the hill, then I get a Bunch of Electross to guard the hill, since they have NO TYPE WEAKNESSES.

I feel like I need to say something, what was it? Oh. yeah:

MAH HILL!!!!!

Adam Levine

Years
    My Clefairy uses Gravity, which means they are not weak against Ground no more, now, for the finishing move, Excadrill, Earthquake!
    Wait, is the hill rare?! It is all mine! No hill for you!

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    My Clefairy uses Gravity, which means they are not weak against Ground no more, now, for the finishing move, Excadrill, Earthquake!
    Wait, is the hill rare?! It is all mine! No hill for you!

NO, NO, NO, NO ,NO! Wait, I don't get how Earthquake is even a move? It just make the ground shakey. Eh. Elektross knows FLAMETROWER, and Excadrill is a Ground/STEEL type Pokemon, and I had SEVERAL Elektross whle you only had ONE Excadrill,so it would have still been my hill.

No matter. Pikachu. Thunder.

Blast you n00bs off of the hill.

Surround the hill with an army of Elektross than know Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Thunder, and Giga Impact.

MAH HILL!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Me and my army of Samurott used Dig and popped out onto the hill and we pushed you and your Eelektross off and into oblivion! And then my army, armed with waterfall, well, used waterfall to create a wall of water surrounding my fortress!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*cough* Erm, My Hill.

Adam Levine

Years
    My Whimsicott uses Giga Drain on your Samurott, making it faint, and now you are worthless, you run and scream! My hill!>:)

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    Really,bro? REALLY? I'm pretty sure Electross is 2 feet bigger than Samurott, and they know ELECTRIC TYPE MOVES. So it would have still been my hill.

My ARMY- AS SAID BEFORE- of Electross uses Flamethroweron your ONE Whimsicott, Surronds the hill, and protects it with a wall of electricity AND flames.

Please, GTFO and take your FAIL with you because this is now MAH HILL.

Adam Levine

Years
    Well, at least they know no Water Moves.
    My Emboar defeats all your Eelektross, making it mine, with the musketeer trio(excepting Keldeo) guarding the mountain, while you scream!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    While everyone is fighting over the hill, I send a ton of Gravelers to self destruct. They do just that, and destroy the hill. Everyone leaves, and tries to build a new one. In the middle of their building, they look at me and I'm already on top of another hill because...it's a Durant's anthill...whatever. My hill.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    A million Durants come out of the hill and eats you to death...

Groudon, make a hill.

And...get all hacked pokemon woth the ability wonder guard including spiritomb and sableye to guard my hill.

MY HILL.

Adam Levine

Years
    The cheats get removed by my handy Machamp and all the Pokemon and all the Shiny Pokemon come destroy your Pokemon and you on the hill. The Ground-Types build a new hill. Our hill.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    You try to move...but your feet are stuck. The hill is swallowing you up like quicksand...soon you are gone. Chainsaw Meowth then climbs back to the top and after some calculations, proved that it was because your Lucario was too awesome for the hill to handle. So now your Lucario and you are stuck inside it.

+My Hill+

Back