• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Help

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This belongs in other games. ^^; *moved*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Um...You can always fight lots of heartless, level up some more, and get more cards XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Um...You can always fight lots of heartless, level up some more, and get more cards XD
    You can't get anymore cards Kevin. Riku uses a closed deck format (it changes every world you go to). The only cards you can add to his deck is Heartless cards.

But do what Kevin said, go back and fight more Heartless and Level up Riku. And whenever you get 5 levels higher (like 10 and then 15 and then 20 and so on) get his attack level higher.
    And also try to get into dark mode quick (it's better to fight in dark mode).

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    if you want to win him, you'll need to use jafar card then attack him as much as you can, you should be able to take down an entire life before the card wears off. if your life is running low use the Oogie Boogie card. make sure to use the 0 card incase he starts to use Dark Arua. if this doesn't help just level up. i hope i helped ya a little. good luck!

Last edited:

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Yeah, when ever he uses Dark Aura use a 0 on him. If you don't then your pretty much toast seeing as it takes out almost half your life bar....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Totodile2 said:
    Thanx guys i finally beat him!! :D
    Now im having trouble on Ansem .If you can help me i would really appreciate it.
    Thanx again!!
    ~Totodile2~ :3:
    Well what I said before will help you.
    Keep leveling up Riku, get his HP and attack higher (yes I know training is boring but it helps XD). And get into Dark Mode as soon as you can.

Years
    on the last riku he is hard you just have to keep hitting him and if he uses dark aura use a 0 on him and if he uses dark firaga, get on the other side of him and if you get low on health stock 3 cures and then use it and then when you get him to blue bar you have to use the jafar card and just keep hitting him as much as you can. Then if you get low on health after that, you may want to use the oogie boogie card. Good Luck facing Riku! Hope you beat him!! :D
    ~Totodile2~ :3:

Back