• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Welcome!
    He:
    Beat the 1000 Heartless battle no problem.
    Beat the sky dragon, easily.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Me too! I LOVED the 100 heartless battle =D 'Twas wicked l33t.

I'm currently in Port Royal, battling the heartless thief thing .__.

Raiyna said:
    ZOMG, I wanna meet 'im. ^^ Hmm...let's see...I've been playing and I finally got Sora back! ^^

That part is the MOST relieving part in any game EVER!! I was so glad to have that boy back ^^ Roxas is veeery interesting, though =O And Axel just makes me go "Awwwwwww!!!" XD

Shiny Entei said:
    Can I join please? I have not got the game yet but I'm planning to get it. And I am a big fan of Axel and Riku.

A fan of Riku and Axel?!?! =D OF COURSE YOU'RE WELCOME!!! *throws confetti around* It's nice to meet ya ^_<

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Oh MAH GAWD!

My brother just beat it at 23 or so hours! He's 7 and still... 5 DAYS!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Yeah...o.O I agree with Shiny-chan.

ZOMG! SHINY-CHAN! NEWEST FRIEND!! 8D -giggles- I'm probably the biggest Riku fan you'll ever meet. Dunno about Chuchi-san. I think she likes them all the same. ^.~

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Raiyna said:
    Yeah...o.O I agree with Shiny-chan.

ZOMG! SHINY-CHAN! NEWEST FRIEND!! 8D -giggles- I'm probably the biggest Riku fan you'll ever meet. Dunno about Chuchi-san. I think she likes them all the same. ^.~

*thinks* To make it easy, the only characters I DON'T like are Kairi and Aerith =D They both bug the heck out of me, especially after KHII.

My FAVORITE favorites would probably be Riku, Sora, Axel, and Roxas! *ducks from rotten tomatoes* DON'T HURT ME!! >_<

You probably ARE the biggest Riku fan, since I have four favorites that I have to balance XD

Arrogance said:
    Oh MAH GAWD!

My brother just beat it at 23 or so hours! He's 7 and still... 5 DAYS!

*bows* He's amazing XD I'm at the last levels now, but THAT'S AMAZING!!!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    okay..i know i am waaaaaaaayy late, but can I join? I find the kingdom hearts game cool...and FF...>.>
    *stares into the silent room....

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Aww, of course you can join! ^^ We'd be happy to let you. Don't worry, Chuchi-san and I may scare you, but we're sisters; and hyper ones at that. ^.~

Well...my friend has a cousin who's trying to take Riku from me..I've loved him for 5 years...-cries- I don't want him to leave me...; ;

Shiny Entei

Team Rocket member
    Years
    Welcome to the club Kimi.

I agree Chuchino, Kairi and Aerith are soooo annoying.

Aww Raiyna, at least you and Riku have a special bond. Wish I had one with him. *Cries*

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Raiyna said:
    Aww, of course you can join! ^^ We'd be happy to let you. Don't worry, Chuchi-san and I may scare you, but we're sisters; and hyper ones at that. ^.~

Well...my friend has a cousin who's trying to take Riku from me..I've loved him for 5 years...-cries- I don't want him to leave me...; ;

trust me..i know how you feel...in every way...<D cheer up! ice cream?

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    -gasps- THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE ME!? Sure! -eats ice cream- All three of us can courn together over Riku...-sobs- -brightens up- BUT! ^^ Atleast we all know he doesn't die. That's the best part. <3

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Can i join? I beat the game in about 45 hours, but I took alot of the time to level up. Riku = Sexy Keyblade-weilding God! <3 <3 <3

I hated Kairi in the first game, I didn't find her as annoying this time though. Airith's voice, somebody shoot me. Please! *is shot* (Thank you Squall...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I definitely want to join, too! I've loved the Kingdom Hearts series since the very beginning.

And ugh, how many times can I agree about Aerith's voice...? XD Baaaad.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Well, I do agree with you...but, I really don't like critisizing the characters that much...^^; Sorry, it's just...me.

Yesh, me likie Riku also. We're all having a small mourning session because of all the bad things that have happened to him in the games...; ; You may mourn with us! ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, same here! XD Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing Aerith. She's actually one of my favorite characters! I just wish that they had kept the same voice actress for her.

Anyway, I love Riku, too. =D He looks so much cooler in KH2... It's funny how much taller he got in only about a year.

Back